which cellphone devices are compatible with DJI FLY?
7961 25 2019-12-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ZmaroSobrinho
lvl.4
Flight distance : 7058809 ft
  • >>>
Brazil

would anyone know tell me if there is a list of phone models compatible with the application?

People have reported that Moto G5 is not. I have mogo g7 plus and got it, however a friend with moto g7 play no. Will it upgrade to more models, or many people will have to change phones to fly?
2019-12-4
Use props
ZmaroSobrinho
lvl.4
  • >>>
Brazil

*i have MOTO g7 plus
2019-12-4
Use props
Nebuchadnezzar
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 3462946 ft
  • >>>
Spain

2019-12-4
Use props
Bigplumbs
First Officer
Flight distance : 620164 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

It is interesting that there are no tablets on that list...…………….. Think why that might be...……….. I will do it for you.

Tablets generally don't have a connection to the internet when out in the field...…………… Now think about that
2019-12-4
Use props
Cap0ne
lvl.3
Flight distance : 217077 ft
Romania

Does anybody know if the new Escobar Fold 1 will be compatible ? hhhh

2019-12-5
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Cap0ne Posted at 12-5 00:52
Does anybody know if the new Escobar Fold 1 will be compatible ?  hhhh

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i84u77kFpkQ

Its got a 64bit snapdragon 855 processor so it may well run,  but won't take advantage of all the screen.
2019-12-5
Use props
JodyB
First Officer
Flight distance : 302536 ft
  • >>>
United States

Cap0ne Posted at 12-5 00:52
Does anybody know if the new Escobar Fold 1 will be compatible ?  hhhh

There was a tablet in that video?? Where?
2019-12-5
Use props
ZmaroSobrinho
lvl.4
  • >>>
Brazil

the moto g5 has "Android 8.1 Oreo" and i cant install dji fly. When i go to google play dont find the app
2019-12-5
Use props
Nebuchadnezzar
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 3462946 ft
  • >>>
Spain

ZmaroSobrinho Posted at 12-5 05:32
the moto g5 has "Android 8.1 Oreo" and i cant install dji fly. When i go to google play dont find the app

you cant not  find the app because your device is not compatible
2019-12-5
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for bringing this query to us. You may refer to the image below for the list of recommended mobile device for the DJI Mavic Mini with the DJI Fly app. Please let us know if you have other inquiries or concerns. Thank you!

2019-12-5
Use props
NM Steve
lvl.1
United States

I have a Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ coming today but do not see it in the list. Wondering if it is compatible, even though I'll probably keep using my iPhone 6S+ for the drone using only wifi.
2019-12-5
Use props
Madperk
lvl.2
Flight distance : 650089 ft
United States

I just got my MM today.  I ordered a tablet adapter and 8 in cable from Rcgeek through amazon.  

The iPad Air 2 (2019 WiFi only model) does work.  You will get a device gps error in the bottom middle of the screen b/c the iPad does not have onboard gps.  Your home location may not be correct.  I was connected to my home WiFi which always shows my location at the street we’re my address is designated on google maps. I was in the back yard about 50 meters from the street.   After charging it was twilight and I only had time to run through the tutorial before bringing it inside.  

I typically tether it with a Verizon ellipses which does share its gps location with devices.  I suspect I will still get the error message and anything in the app that relies on the mobile devices gps will not work.  
2019-12-5
Use props
djiuser_Y1DbbRT6bdce
New
Flight distance : 626171 ft
Brazil

I don't belive this! I have to change my Moto Z2Play to use this app? No way! I will not to buy this "Mini Problem" anymore!!! You can keep with it.
2019-12-6
Use props
djiuser_ZMWFVqLvZciz
lvl.1
Flight distance : 245768 ft

Brazil

Hello, I am Brazilian and I was very happy that DJI showed images of Brazil in the official advertisement of Mavic Mini, I as many Brazilians who are faithful to the brand, we feel valued and recognized as great consumers of the brand we are. However, while DJI valued its consumers, I felt that it did not give much importance to the consumer in terms of accessibility to the equipment. First she introduced a simple drone, great drone, I already bought mine, which is too expensive. You pay 4000 reais in a drone that can cause you damage, because the lack of sensors can cause damage. I understand that DJI made a drone to be free from the legislation. That's why the lack of sensors, but I think it could be more accessible. It is also a device that does not work on most cell phones. DJI gives a moral to its consumer. slightly lowers the value of the equipment and releases the cell phones. dji go 4 works even in minigame. gives this moral. hug.
2019-12-6
Use props
teachernet
New

Brazil

Good evening srs, I come to leave my protest, because I intend to buy the dji mavic mini drone, but when doing a test on downloading the dji fly app to test, the app does not appear in the google store, why this is because dji is discriminating the Are we asking for explanations why sansung devices are having this problem? I have sansung j7 pro and I can not install the application what is the reason? I request explanations about what happened.
Douglas
2019-12-6
Use props
djiuser_BDUREyKi6IFA
New

Brazil

Many smartphones of Samsung and all of Lenovo doesnt Works with dji fly, have I'll buy one new smartphone to Works?

I'm from Brazil.
2019-12-9
Use props
djiuser_BDUREyKi6IFA
New

Brazil

ZmaroSobrinho Posted at 12-4 22:23
*i have MOTO g7 plus

Tenho Moto z play e
2019-12-9
Use props
Alamoflyer
lvl.2

United States

Guys I think it needs 3 plus GB ram and not really the fault of DJI just we are in 2019 and the dev sets for app's etc use more power. My solution was to get a refurbished LG G6 that was last phone on the tested ok list. Was like $120 bucks unlocked, no need for a sim to fly just wifi to patch before heading out.
2019-12-9
Use props
lojzik
lvl.2

Czechia

Alamoflyer Posted at 12-9 18:54
Guys I think it needs 3 plus GB ram and not really the fault of DJI just we are in 2019 and the dev sets for app's etc use more power. My solution was to get a refurbished LG G6 that was last phone on the tested ok list. Was like $120 bucks unlocked, no need for a sim to fly just wifi to patch before heading out.

DJI Fly has more features than DJI Go that it has higher requirements? btw DJI Fly is not compatible with some phones with 4GB RAM. I know more complex applications with lower requirements. It IS fault of DJI.
2019-12-9
Use props
emaneg
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1591 ft
Italy

Xiaomi redmi note 7 (not on the listt) works fine IMHO
2019-12-11
Use props
Vehok
lvl.2
Flight distance : 79413 ft
Portugal

I am using a Huawei P30 Lite and its fine
2019-12-11
Use props
Michael K Maker
New

Brazil

DJI this is a shame! I paid a lot of money to have the Mavic Mini here in Brazil! And I have the Moto G5 and now I have to pay some money to have another phone! Shameful what you are doing with us your customers! Thank you very much for the lack of consideration and neglect with your customers !!!! Congratulations!!!!
2020-3-2
Use props
Michael K Maker
New

Brazil

DJI Gamora Posted at 2019-12-5 09:21
Hi, thank you for bringing this query to us. You may refer to the image below for the list of recommended mobile device for the DJI Mavic Mini with the DJI Fly app. Please let us know if you have other inquiries or concerns. Thank you!

[view_image]

DJI this is a shame! I paid a lot of money to have the Mavic Mini here in Brazil! And I have the Moto G5 and now I have to pay some money to have another phone! Shameful what you are doing with us your customers! Thank you very much for the lack of consideration and neglect with your customers !!!! Congratulations!!!!
2020-3-2
Use props
djiuser_HpaRUu5sfIME
New

Brazil

comprei uma Mavic Mini e estou decepcionado com as versões de telefones que terão que ser usado para poder voar DJI nunca mais
2020-6-22
Use props
djiuser_HpaRUu5sfIME
New

Brazil

DJI Gamora Posted at 2019-12-5 09:21

[view_image]
Palhaçada com o cliente
2020-6-22
Use props
djiuser_U32QMV846Vta
New

United States

I guess I'm out of luck as well, have a Motorola Moto Z and the fly app won't install on phone. Any news on if and when?
2020-6-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules