Samsung Tab S6 works (so far)
1440 1 2019-12-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Hamiltom
lvl.4
Flight distance : 82927 ft
Canada

I just tested my new Samsung Tab S6 and can report no issues after one 6 minute indoor flight while recording 2.7K video @ 30fps. With the controller sticks in the neutral position, I noticed a variation in height of about 3-4 inches and a south to north drift of about 6 inches. The drift occurred every 1-2 minutes and was easily correctable. I checked the cached video and there were no issues. I don't like that the controller tries to charge the tablet. I think that is an Andriod issue and hopefully I can correct that. I will look at the full video later for errors as I noticed the bottom few lines are not encoding correctly on previous 2.7K videos.

The nice thing about this tablet is it is very bright and clear. It will easily handle the data transfer and seems to have very solid Wifi.

Thanks to all that posted about their tablet experiences. I will continue to give updates as weather permits.

2019-12-5
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for bringing this query to us. With regard to the drifting issue, can you please try to calibrate your IMU to see if the problem persists? also, can you please try to fly outside or in a location that has a strong GPS signal to see if you still experience the problem because there is some instances that flying indoors might be the caused why you experience the issue. Please keep us posted. Thank you!
2019-12-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules