Need help with replacement body shopping (all parts?)
595 2 2019-12-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
BillsBayou
lvl.1

United States

Crash 1 bent the camera gimbal, I replaced it, all is well.
Crash 2 tore the camera right off.  Time to replace the body, but will I get all the parts?

I'm looking to replace the body of my Phantom 3 Standard.  The question is: Will I get the battery cage / circuit board mount?

I've found sellers around the Internet and I've read the reviews.  One review mention that the product did not have the battery cage, while another review on that same product mentioned that the battery cage is sold separately.  I need to replace the cage as well.  One of the screw mounts has broken off and another is showing cracks.

If you're not sure what part I'm discussing, look into the battery compartment.  The side walls and roof of the compartment are what makes up the part.  The circuit board mounts to this.

If anyone knows the name/part number of this part and where to get it, please let me know.  If you've already worked with this part, please let me know.

Otherwise, I'm going to just slather on some epoxy and hope it holds.

May as well attach a photo:  

Battery Cage Broken Screw Mount

Battery Cage Broken Screw Mount
2019-12-5
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. I am sorry to know about this unfortunate incident. With regards to the camera. The best thing I could recommend is to contact our official DJI support team at ( https://www.dji.com/service/repair?site=brandsite&from=nav ) to further diagnose, analyze and repair the said drone. Rest assured that our DJI support team would do their best to assists you with regards to this matter. Please note that the repair cost will depend on the said warranty period of the drone otherwise, valid charges will apply. Thank you.
2019-12-5
Use props
BillsBayou
lvl.1

United States

Nevermind.  It's part 106 center board comparment
2019-12-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules