479 1 2019-12-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
pedzsan
lvl.3
Flight distance : 153625 ft
  • >>>
United States

Its a new unit.  I had one crash that wasn't really that bad I thought.  But now the app says that the gimble stuck and the up and down movement from the control has no effect.

Is there any simple things I can do?  (I assume there isn't but was hoping.). I don't see any foreign objects or anything wrong.

2019-12-5
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. I am sorry for the trouble you are having with your DJI Mavic Mini. With regards to this matter. I would recommend to please try calibrating the gimbal to isolate the issue. Since there was a crash that occurred with the drone. There might be some internal damages that happened to the drone, that might cause this issues. The best thing to do is for you contact our DJI support team to start up a ticket: ( https://repair.dji.com/repair/index ) to further diagnose the said drone. We have the professional team who would do their best to assists you with regards to this matter and a proper resolution will be provided. We hope to hear from you as soon as possible for a swift resolution. Thank you.
2019-12-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules