Filmic Pro Support? What can I expect now?
2567 5 2019-12-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Guybrush Threepwood
lvl.1
Canada

I assume that DJI is pushing their aweful Mimo app which is why support for Filmic Pro is so slow, but I am wondering if any of you can tell me what I CAN expect to work if I get the app?

I am contemplating if I should exchange the Osmo 3 for another gimbal, but I before I do I would like to hear from users out there that are using this gimbal with the Filmic Pro app. Can you give me an idea of what does and doesn't work?

Thanks!
2019-12-5
Use props
AlanHd
First Officer
Flight distance : 797365 ft
United Kingdom

filimpro works the same as if you are just shooting handheld, the only integration is start and stop recording if you enable use volume keys to start and stop. I think that’s phone dependent but not 100% sure. You can still use the mobile pocket as a gimbal but you can’t use active track/ motion timelapse etc. But you can still use the trigger for lock mode and sports mode and the button to change from landscape to portrait.

The last word I had from filmicpro was they are struggling with the state of the SDK provided by DJI.
2019-12-5
Use props
Guybrush Threepwood
lvl.1
Canada

AlanHd Posted at 12-5 22:56
filimpro works the same as if you are just shooting handheld, the only integration is start and stop recording if you enable use volume keys to start and stop. I think that’s phone dependent but not 100% sure. You can still use the mobile pocket as a gimbal but you can’t use active track/ motion timelapse etc. But you can still use the trigger for lock mode and sports mode and the button to change from landscape to portrait.

The last word I had from filmicpro was they are struggling with the state of the SDK provided by DJI.

Thank you AlanHd!
2019-12-5
Use props
fansfe82067d
First Officer
  • >>>
Australia

Note that you cannot change gimbal modes without using the Mimo app - which is kind of annoying.
2019-12-6
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. Thank you for reaching out to DJI Forum. I hope that our valued DJI members can provide you the best response to this inquiry. Thank you for your valued support.
2019-12-6
Use props
J_Fro-Z
New
Canada

Add to this, please push for support.
2019-12-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules