DJI FPV System Supports Betaflight OSD Information Custom Display
70858 54 2019-12-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_iK1zsPxzEL0m

United Kingdom

hi All

I have HGLRC Zeus F722 FC. My OSD is working just fine. What I noticed after setting up GPS though is that the arrow that points towards home is not being displayed properly, instead I get a dash only. I'm in the early stage of testing so this could just a case of flying the drone away from home.
2020-9-11
Use props
Xviews
Second Officer
Flight distance : 229255 ft
Germany

djiuser_iK1zsPxzEL0m Posted at 9-11 12:22
hi All

I have HGLRC Zeus F722 FC. My OSD is working just fine. What I noticed after setting up GPS though is that the arrow that points towards home is not being displayed properly, instead I get a dash only. I'm in the early stage of testing so this could just a case of flying the drone away from home.

I see an arrow, the stroke comes only if the HP was not updated
2020-9-11
Use props
DetourFPV
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1099268 ft
United States

Thanks for this. It's a great resource for configuring the OSD. Cheers!
2020-9-27
Use props
JurnFPV
lvl.2

Netherlands

djiuser_iK1zsPxzEL0m Posted at 9-11 12:22
hi All

I have HGLRC Zeus F722 FC. My OSD is working just fine. What I noticed after setting up GPS though is that the arrow that points towards home is not being displayed properly, instead I get a dash only. I'm in the early stage of testing so this could just a case of flying the drone away from home.

Hi,
I just installed gps 2 weeks ago and from what I've seen the dash is normal. I see it too when I haven't flown away yet. It will change to an arrow after you fly away (at least for me).
2020-9-27
Use props
snowmtn
lvl.1
United States

My RSSI value shows up in the goggles but the value doesn't change in real time. It's fixed at a certain number and remains unchanged throughout the flight. Is RSSI not supported by the goggles?
2020-10-15
Use props
bender cigar
lvl.2
United States

Is there a complete list of the MSP messages that the DJI FPV Goggles support? I am not running Betaflight, I am writing my own code on an STM32 to send MSP messages to the Goggles. I've got a lot of things working but I am unclear about the complete set of supported messages that the Goggles supports. DJI says that a protocol document for the Goggles is not available and they pointed me here.
2020-10-21
Use props
bender cigar
lvl.2
United States

fans3eebab57 Posted at 8-23 06:47
Thanks for this.  I am searching the web for details on the MSP protocol and how it communicates to the DJI air unit/goggles.  What I am unclear on is where to find a comprehensive list of the "24 Custom OSD elements" that the DJI setup can receive.  For example, I see (10) items in your list above. Any clues would be appreciated.

Have a look here: https://github.com/d3ngit/djihdfpv_mavlink_to_msp_V2
2020-10-22
Use props
bender cigar
lvl.2
United States

fans3eebab57 Posted at 8-23 06:47
Thanks for this.  I am searching the web for details on the MSP protocol and how it communicates to the DJI air unit/goggles.  What I am unclear on is where to find a comprehensive list of the "24 Custom OSD elements" that the DJI setup can receive.  For example, I see (10) items in your list above. Any clues would be appreciated.

Have a look here: https://github.com/d3ngit/djihdfpv_mavlink_to_msp_V2

I have this working on STM32 Blue Pill and Teensy 4.0 boards.
2020-10-22
Use props
Gloumi
lvl.1

France

Hello, i have a BETAFPV F405 v3.

I used to have # Betaflight / STM32F405 (S405) 4.2.3 Sep 20 2020 / 20:42:51 (2696b7c88) MSP API: 1.43
with this version, the serial ports list (CLI) let show UART 4 (as serial 3 in the CLI)

Then i upgraded to # Betaflight / STM32F405 (S405) 4.2.4 Oct 20 2020 / 08:18:45 (fbcaf8c50) MSP API: 1.43
with this new version, the serial ports list (CLI) DO NOT show ANYMORE UART 4 (as serial 3 in the CLI)

Worse : by downgrading from 4.2.4 to 4.2.3, i could not see my UART 4 in the list.

Of course OSD does not display in the Goggle.

Any idea ?
Thanks a lot.

2020-12-26
Use props
Kudos007
lvl.1

United Kingdom

I have BetaFPV 95x V2 running - F405 Flight Controller & 16A BLHeli_32 ESC. Im using TBS and it has Caddex Vista DJI. I've been trying for a week or so to get the Betaflight OSD information to show in the DJI google, but all I see is the standard DJI OSD info. I have enabled custom display in the DJI googles. And followed JB's video on how to enable things but with no luck. Any information or things that work. Any help much appreciated!
2020-12-30
Use props
mc54
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1030 ft

United States

DJI, please add the FLIGHT SUMMARY screen for when you disarm at the end of each flight. (See pic).  Also, keep the DVR rcording for 5 seconds after disarm so we can get a pausable snapshot of the flight summary screen at the end of each flight.  The information is really important when reviewing your previous flight.  

Thanks!
dana point spirit of dana point mission final.png
2020-12-30
Use props
Inva
lvl.1

France

Hi, did you plan to upgrade the OSD ? I bough the DJI v1 for a while and i didn't seen any update about it. The osd is a major fonctionality specially for people like me who are flying LR quads.
The DVR without OSD is critical. Same for the flight summary.

Thank you !
2021-4-1
Use props
djiuser_7TJjBNVxNOBB
New

United States

I can’t see the battery voltage in the bitten right. I am new to the hobby and don’t know what the uart is
2021-4-12
Use props
Luiz Baron
lvl.1

Germany

Hi, I was trying to set a switch on the RC to in BF change between the OSD profiles, and it just doesn't work. I was wondering if that feature is available? and if not suggest that for the next firmware. It would be verrryyyy nice to be able to change them in flight, especially to tune the quad.  
2021-5-30
Use props
djiuser_IjKebFRsAYYH
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1616693 ft
United States

Throttle position is not supported
2022-5-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules