Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Geo zones activation?
1037 5 2019-12-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
gruszon188
lvl.2
Flight distance : 30997 ft
Poland

So I noticed something. When mavic mini is looking for GPS I can fly in authorization zones. This message appears (screen shot) and then I can fly as much as I want in blue zone. But after I land I will not be able to start again until I power on drone in my house. They are testing something, or maybe last update is bugging Gps?
Screenshot_2019-12-06-17-54-09-824_dji.go.v5.jpg
2019-12-6
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. Thank you for posting this information. As of the moment, please follow rules and regulation provided by the local government when flying in a " No Fly Zone ". As for the said feature, we will release the new aircraft firmware and DJI Fly in late December to add support for the unlocking function. Please stay tuned for firmware and app update release notices for our official DJI website at ( www.DJI.com ). Thank you for your understanding and support.
2019-12-6
Use props
fansa34f778b
New

Uruguay

Thank you for this message. It is kind of urgent in my case!!! The 2 places that I am located during the week and on weekends are at the edge of blue zones many miles away from local airports. I was thinking on returning the drone, but will wait a few more days to see if the new firmware release. Let us know.
2019-12-9
Use props
dvr
lvl.2
Flight distance : 207579 ft
India

This is absurd. I live 5 km from an almost defunct airport. Not in line of flight path, and I cant use my drone.
2019-12-9
Use props
Drone Retard
lvl.4
Flight distance : 380344 ft
Romania

Same here, my whole city is under the blue zone and i can't unlock it. I spent 500 dollars so i can look at it, really DJI? Add the option to unlock it or some altitude restriction but let me fly my drone.
2019-12-9
Use props
lojzik
lvl.2

Czechia

problem is, that DJI ignores local rules. DJI enforces authorization on places where I can fly freely, but DJI is without any zone on places where I need permission from the office.
2019-12-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules