Mavic Mini Care Refresh for Turkey
4010 2 2019-12-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Cenk Birge
lvl.1

Turkey

There is no official DJI store in Turkey for now. Only authorized dealers sell DJI products. So what I m going to ask is How can we get DJI Care Refresh for DJI Mavic Mini? I pre-ordered mine from http://www.providyo.com/. If the product comes from any other European Country, Should I buy that countries care refresh? And If I buy that, Am I the one who is responsible for the shipment of the product in case something happens to my mini? I asked a lot of questions and waiting for your kindful answers. Thanks
2019-12-6
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, we understand that you want to purchase DJI Care Refresh. However, at the moment, DJI Care Refresh only works within one coverage region. DJI Care Refresh and the corresponding product must be purchased from the same country or region. DJI Care Refresh is only available to customers from the U.S., Canada, EU countries, Switzerland, Norway, the UK, Australia, Japan, Hong Kong, Taiwan, and Mainland China. Thank you for understanding.
2019-12-6
Use props
Cenk Birge
lvl.1

Turkey

What if I bought the product from Turkey, and the product shipped from holland, Can I buy Dji care refresh from Holland? And if something happens to drone, I ship the drone to DJI in holland? ( Of course I will cover the shipment fee)
2019-12-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules