Huawei p20 pro??
11265 19 2019-12-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
VAARDI
lvl.1

Poland

Hi! It's my first time on the forum and I'm also planning to buy first drone. I chosed Mavic Mini. I heard some news about compatibility problems with smartphones. Is it working with Huawei P20 Pro? Does anyone try it?

2019-12-7
Use props
Driel87
lvl.3
Flight distance : 265016 ft
Netherlands

Hi, i'm using a earlier version of huawei and it works perfectly fine. Have fun flying!
2019-12-7
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day VAARDI. Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry. Upon checking the Huawei p20 pro on the recommended mobile device list for the DJI Mavic Mini and with the DJI Fly application. I am sorry to say that the Huawei p20 pro is not recommended for the said drone and with the said application. I would recommend to use a recommended mobile device in operating and flying your DJI Mavic Mini for compatibility and reliability purposes. For reference I will post the list of recommended mobile devices for the DJI Mavic Mini and for the DJI Fly application. Thank you for your understanding and support.

2019-12-7
Use props
djiuser_BZCs6eyh2ykk
lvl.1
Denmark

I’m using Huawei P20 Pro with no problems
2019-12-8
Use props
djiuser_ABtY9CNsU6Wr
New
United Arab Emirates

DJI Stephen Posted at 2019-12-7 07:46
Hello and good day VAARDI. Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry. Upon checking the Huawei p20 pro on the recommended mobile device list for the DJI Mavic Mini and with the DJI Fly application. I am sorry to say that the Huawei p20 pro is not recommended for the said drone and with the said application. I would recommend to use a recommended mobile device in operating and flying your DJI Mavic Mini for compatibility and reliability purposes. For reference I will post the list of recommended mobile devices for the DJI Mavic Mini and for the DJI Fly application. Thank you for your understanding and support.

[view_image]

I am using samsung note 10+ android 10 and rhw fly app was woring fine till two weeks ago but now the app is not working and i am unable to use my MM. And advice new buyers not to buy or wait till Dji come with and update on this since they do not have an idea when they are going to fix this issue.
2020-1-10
Use props
Anandb316
lvl.3
Flight distance : 54570 ft
United Kingdom

Hi
I had problems with the Huawei P20 pro where it kept charging the phone and I kept getting intermittent warnings “mobile not  connected”. The RC would then disconnect. And eventually it would initiate RTH.
I’ve tried a few workarounds stated in the forum for the P20 Pro without success. I’m using a spare iPhone 6 now. It works fine.
Good luck
2020-1-10
Use props
VAARDI
lvl.1

Poland

I bought Mavic Mini 2 weeks ago. I am using it with Huawei P20 pro without any problem.
2020-1-10
Use props
Shay13
lvl.2
Flight distance : 106355 ft
Ireland

Been having disconnect issues with my P20 Pro and my Mavic Air. It appears that my drone disconnects from the controller then reconnects. Then a little later it will do the same, and sometimes initiate RTH which I have to cancel. Overall, it seems some people are fine whereas others have disconnect issues with the P20 Pro. I use an iPhone 7 now, which works fine

2020-1-10
Use props
Alevpi
lvl.4
Flight distance : 43560 ft
Russia

I also have Huawei P20 Pro, everything works without problems, only if used in a silicone case, the regular cable will be a stretch, you need to use it without a cover.
2020-1-10
Use props
moniek1996
lvl.3
Flight distance : 509577 ft
United Kingdom

Same as Alepvi, I had some issues with connectivity when I used my huawei p20 pro with my silicone cover, but when I took it off everything worked perfectly
2020-1-10
Use props
RePrEsEnT
lvl.4
Flight distance : 11984951 ft
Slovenia

Hi.

I'm interested to buy MM, but on recomended list P20 PRO phone is not listed. As i don't have any other device to fly with, i just want to be sure everything works fine. Any experience(Android 9/10)?
2020-1-15
Use props
Mell
lvl.3
Flight distance : 635922 ft
Estonia

RePrEsEnT Posted at 1-15 12:33
Hi.

I'm interested to buy MM, but on recomended list P20 PRO phone is not listed. As i don't have any other device to fly with, i just want to be sure everything works fine. Any experience(Android 9/10)?

One thing what you can do if possible. Go visit some authorized dealer shop and try it there. Then it will be 100% clear. But users say it works.
2020-1-15
Use props
RePrEsEnT
lvl.4
Flight distance : 11984951 ft
Slovenia

Thank you for reply Mell.

I don't have that option... I think i'll just wait a little bit for further updates, becauose i don't want buying one and watching it sitting in the closet.

Cheers
2020-1-15
Use props
ihanolmaz
New

Iran

I’m using Huawei P20 Pro with no problems. that is great full. I bought it on plaza.ir
2020-3-1
Use props
Bromand
lvl.1
Flight distance : 261447 ft
Denmark

I use a huawei p20 and i cant even connect my phone to the controller? is there a fix?
2021-8-15
Use props
MM Pilot
lvl.4
Flight distance : 295161 ft
Germany

yeah it will works!
2021-8-18
Use props
dji_MODDER
Second Officer
Flight distance : 73209 ft
Netherlands

Huawei p20 pro  works with djigo4, dji fly and litchi without any problems. !!! I have, spark, mavic pro and mavic mini2 .
2021-8-18
Use props
djiuser_j0L2LCtd5dBB
New

Greece

VAARDI Posted at 2020-1-10 02:15
I bought Mavic Mini 2 weeks ago. I am using it with Huawei P20 pro without any problem.

Hi.. Which app do you have for the huawei p20 pro. Thanks
2022-2-4
Use props
djiuser_f0kZjlKDTpLT
New
Spain

DJI Stephen Posted at 2019-12-7 07:46
Hello and good day VAARDI. Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry. Upon checking the Huawei p20 pro on the recommended mobile device list for the DJI Mavic Mini and with the DJI Fly application. I am sorry to say that the Huawei p20 pro is not recommended for the said drone and with the said application. I would recommend to use a recommended mobile device in operating and flying your DJI Mavic Mini for compatibility and reliability purposes. For reference I will post the list of recommended mobile devices for the DJI Mavic Mini and for the DJI Fly application. Thank you for your understanding and support.

[view_image]

I must say that I have both a Huawei P20 pro and a Huawei P30 pro, and also a DJI Mini (the first one) and a Mini 3 pro. Both drones work perfectely with the Huawei P20 pro, but the Mini 3 pro only works well with Huawei P20 pro, despite DJI states the contrary. Any explanation to this fact would be welcome.
2023-10-25
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_f0kZjlKDTpLT Posted at 10-25 09:20
I must say that I have both a Huawei P20 pro and a Huawei P30 pro, and also a DJI Mini (the first one) and a Mini 3 pro. Both drones work perfectely with the Huawei P20 pro, but the Mini 3 pro only works well with Huawei P20 pro, despite DJI states the contrary. Any explanation to this fact would be welcome.

Hi, there. Thank you for your input. Generally, devices not listed as supported mobile devices can also be used if their system versions are the same or later than those published on the DJI official website (Beta system versions may not be compatible), but their stabilization has not yet been verified. It is recommended that you download and install the app to test the basic functions, or go to a nearby outlet (if any) for product testing. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-12-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules