Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Dji mini lost ! :(
1213 11 2019-12-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_2wDbDWHI9jMg
lvl.1
Flight distance : 47585 ft
Belgium

Hello guys,

Yesterday i did a flight with the mavic mini and suddenly the mini lost it's connection after about 300meters from home and flown away without having any control. The wind was average (16km/hour) and the home point was set. Also after i went to the last location spot the remote controller wouldn't connect to the drone and according the the "find my drone" the last altitude was 327meters so i don't believe the last spot is correct. The new firmware was not yet download.
What should i do now? Did i just wasted 500€?

regards
Screenshot_20191207-094916.jpg
Screenshot_20191207-095834.jpg
2019-12-7
Use props
JimboNC
New

United States

Did file anything with DJI support? I am curious to hear what they said.
2019-12-7
Use props
Henk De Man
lvl.1
Belgium

I've send a message to dji. I think it is impossible to find the drone because the altitude was still at 327meters at the last signal spot and the battery was 38% charged on the end maybe it flew 10 more minutes away..
I was filming the flight but i can't get the video.
2019-12-7
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day. I am sorry to read and to know what happened to your DJI Mavic Mini. Since this unfortunate incident happened. I would highly recommend to contact our DJI support team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for us to be able to assist you further with regards to this issue and to analyze what happened on that said flight.  We have the team who would do their best to find out the reason of the said incident and then the corresponding resolution would be provided. Again I am sorry and thank for your support.
2019-12-7
Use props
Anas Shahid
New

Pakistan

The same incident happen with me also. My Mavic mini flew away . It lost the signal after 60 meter . Instead of returning at home point. My Mavic mini flew some where else
2019-12-7
Use props
Anas Shahid
New

Pakistan

I just bought it before 1 week . Can anyone tell how to recover the drone ?
2019-12-7
Use props
Anas Shahid
New

Pakistan

My battery was almost 60 % . It just went 68 Meter away from me and losted its connection . Please provide me the solution
2019-12-7
Use props
Henk De Man
lvl.1
Belgium

I'm not sure but it seems like the firmware update could have prevent my incident
Screenshot_20191207-212916.jpg
2019-12-7
Use props
Henk De Man
lvl.1
Belgium

Anas Shahid Posted at 12-7 10:10
The same incident happen with me also. My Mavic mini flew away . It lost the signal after 60 meter . Instead of returning at home point. My Mavic mini flew some where else

I feel bad for you, seems like this is a common problem with the mavic mini..
2019-12-7
Use props
Anas Shahid
New

Pakistan

Now can  any one tell me can I get flight back from dji . Because it was the  error in flight . It was just 68 meter away and disconnected
2019-12-8
Use props
Anas Shahid
New

Pakistan

Can any one help me to solve this solution. Can I get the drone back ??
2019-12-8
Use props
Henk De Man
lvl.1
Belgium

Anas Shahid Posted at 12-8 10:37
Can any one help me to solve this solution. Can I get the drone back ??

I advice you to start a new topic on this forum, A Dji monitor should help you further
2019-12-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules