Controller Wheel is broken!
746 5 2019-12-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Udo13
Second Officer
Flight distance : 257188 ft
Germany

After 1 week of intensive use of the controller wheel it is broken.

It is no longer automatically in the zero position. Presumably, a small spring is broken.

Normaly when letting go, it always went back to zero.

2019-12-8
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Udo13.  I'm sorry to know that the Controller Wheel for your DJI Osmo Pocket is broken. I would recommend you contact our support team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for us to be able to assist you further with regards to this matter. We have the professional team who would assist you with regards to this matter and a corresponding resolution would be provided. Thank for your support.
2019-12-8
Use props
hedac
lvl.4
Spain

why did it break?
I'll treat mine very carefully. I like it, specially the spring sensitivity for very smooth movements.
2019-12-8
Use props
Udo13
Second Officer
Germany

DJI Stephen Posted at 12-8 09:07
Hello and good day Udo13.  I'm sorry to know that the Controller Wheel for your DJI Osmo Pocket is broken. I would recommend you contact our support team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for us to be able to assist you further with regards to this matter. We have the professional team who would assist you with regards to this matter and a corresponding resolution would be provided. Thank for your support.

Thanks Stephen for the link
2019-12-9
Use props
Udo13
Second Officer
Germany

hedac Posted at 12-8 10:45
why did it break?  
I'll treat mine very carefully. I like it, specially the spring sensitivity for very smooth movements.

That's exactly how I handle it. Since a year I use the Osmo Pocket including accessories very carefully.
The controller wheel I used for six months actually very rare.

During my last trip I learned to appreciate the benefits, especially with vertical pans, and I do not want to miss it anymore.

Suddenly it did not work anymore. Even after releasing the operating wheel, the gimbal continues to swing into the end position.
I made a little video of it.

It seems that the built-in little spring is broken. I noticed that for the first time, when I switched on the Pocket, it moved automatically upwards to the end position.

2019-12-9
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Udo13 Posted at 12-9 02:58
Thanks Stephen for the link

You are very much welcome Udo13. If you have any other concerns or inquiry with DJI or with your DJI Osmo Pocket. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are here to help and assist you. Thank you.
2019-12-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules