5297 3 2019-12-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
NightWolf
lvl.2
Flight distance : 398560 ft
Italy

Hey all,

I am new to drones and mavic mini. After the latest update (300), I noticed that the DJI fly app shows a IMU 30082, IMU Behavior Limited, make sure that the drone is on a flat surface. Is it normal? This is shown only when the drone is my hand before takeoff and, therefore, not on flat surface. If I put it on a flat surface the error goes away.

Thank you.

2019-12-8
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the trouble. Can you please try to calibrate your IMU on a flat surface away from any metal or any possible interference? Also, you may try to refresh your firmware using the DJI Assistant 2 to see if the problem persists. Please keep us posted. Thank you!
2019-12-8
Use props
NightWolf
lvl.2
Flight distance : 398560 ft
Italy

Hello, tried both but still showing. Is it really an issue? The error is only showing when the mavic is NOT on a flat surface before takeoff. Is that an intended behavior?
2019-12-8
Use props
Vuurtoren
New
Flight distance : 2313 ft
Netherlands

DJI Gamora Posted at 2019-12-8 09:17
Hi, thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the trouble. Can you please try to calibrate your IMU on a flat surface away from any metal or any possible interference? Also, you may try to refresh your firmware using the DJI Assistant 2 to see if the problem persists. Please keep us posted. Thank you!

Hi DJI Gamora,

Could you be specific about 'away from interference, like the metal rebar in buildings'? Is 1 meter height above a rebar floor sufficient or do I have to find a level surface outside buildings?
2020-4-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules