osmo pocket died
1314 6 2019-12-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Drones & Gadgets Inc.
lvl.1

Pakistan

my osmo pocket just died its not charging and not powering on at all i tried many kinds of chargers and cables but there is no red light and its not powering on it was on latest frimware and i kept it for a month today when i tried to turn it on it didnt work so i plugged it in with its original cable but nothing i tried other cables and chargers but nothing seem to charge it i have searched for similar problems and many have had this issue with dead osmo pocket kindly anyone can help me with this ?
2019-12-8
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Drones & Gadgets Inc. I am sorry to know the your DJI Osmo Pocket is not charging and sorry for the inconvenience. Please try to charge the said gimbal for a longer time to see if it will accept any charge using a USB adapter of 5V/2A. If the said gimbal will still not accept any charge I would recommend to contact our DJI support team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance. Thank you.
2019-12-8
Use props
Drones & Gadgets Inc.
lvl.1

Pakistan

I tried charging it for 5 hours but nothing happens and this seem to be a common issue but i am unable to find any fix is it a software issue or hardware?
2019-12-8
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Thank you for the reply and for the update given Drones & Gadgets Inc. Since you've done the said troubleshooting steps to fix the said issue with no avail. I would recommend you contact our support team to start up a ticket for the said gimbal at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav . We have the professional team who would do their best to fix the said issue and a corresponding resolution would be provided. Thank you.
2019-12-8
Use props
Mr Sepo
lvl.4
Flight distance : 929334 ft
Australia

If it is still under warranty, just log a ticket and send it back to them via their support page.  I had an issue with mine, I logged a ticket sent it back, they sent me a replacement a few days after receiving it.
2019-12-8
Use props
Drones & Gadgets Inc.
lvl.1

Pakistan

How does return works do i have to send itbto hongkong with my own money or is it covered under warranty?and how long will it take
2019-12-8
Use props
Drones & Gadgets Inc.
lvl.1

Pakistan

I am really disappointed with dji service they are not willing to send me shipping label and just saying to visit my local dealer which i did and they asked to send dji directly.well no one seems to help and all i have is a paper weight i regret opting for dji i was a dji fan boy in past have had dji phantom 1 phantom 2 mavic pro spark and osmo original but after this i am quiting dji and opting for gopro because i am disappointed with dji support
2019-12-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules