Flight distance : 60853 ft
Romania

I belive my Phantom 3 Std camera is out of focus waiting for opinions
DJI_0044.jpg
2019-12-8
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please try to reset the camera settings on your DJI Go app to see if the problem persists? You may also try to wipe the camera using a clean cloth to see if there would be some changes. Please keep us posted. Thank you!
2019-12-8
Use props
Vanea Auzeac
lvl.4
Romania

My phantom 3 Standard was replaced by the oficial service in 28 November
2019-12-8
Use props
Vanea Auzeac
lvl.4
Romania

DJI Gamora Posted at 12-8 14:38
Hi, thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please try to reset the camera settings on your DJI Go app to see if the problem persists? You may also try to wipe the camera using a clean cloth to see if there would be some changes. Please keep us posted. Thank you!

I have reset my camera settings, I wiped the lens with a microfiber and the situations is same
2019-12-9
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Vanea Auzeac Posted at 12-9 05:47
I have reset my camera settings, I wiped the lens with a microfiber and the situations is same

Thank you for the additional information and we're sorry for the trouble. May I ask what happens prior to the said issue happen? Did the drone experience any hard landing? Did you update your firmware? Please keep us posted. Thank you!
2019-12-13
Use props
Vanea Auzeac
lvl.4
Romania

DJI Gamora Posted at 12-13 14:28
Thank you for the additional information and we're sorry for the trouble. May I ask what happens prior to the said issue happen? Did the drone experience any hard landing? Did you update your firmware? Please keep us posted. Thank you!

my drone came out from service, They has replace it with a new one. I have resend it to service with notice to do not chane the drone serial number bechause i have a new recistration certificate on the new serial number
2019-12-14
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Vanea Auzeac Posted at 12-14 00:19
my drone came out from service, They has replace it with a new one. I have resend it to service with notice to do not chane the drone serial number bechause i have a new recistration certificate on the new serial number

Hi, thanks for the response. Could you tell us your case number so we can further check on this? Thank you!
2019-12-15
Use props
Vanea Auzeac
lvl.4
Romania

DJI Diana Posted at 12-15 14:52
Hi, thanks for the response. Could you tell us your case number so we can further check on this? Thank you!

I didn`t have a case number because it didn`t arrive at the DJi Service from Germany yet
2019-12-16
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Vanea Auzeac Posted at 12-16 03:05
I didn`t have a case number because it didn`t arrive at the DJi Service from Germany yet

Hi, we sent you a PM. Thank you!
2019-12-22
Use props
Vanea Auzeac
lvl.4
Romania

DJI Diana Posted at 2019-12-22 15:04
Hi, we sent you a PM. Thank you!

Hello. My drone has came back from the service, the problem hase been solved by replacing the camera, My conclusion is the version 2.04 of the DJi Phantom 3 standard camera is with problems, they put the older model 01.14.4920
2020-2-15
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Vanea Auzeac Posted at 2-15 03:29
Hello. My drone has came back from the service, the problem hase been solved by replacing the camera, My conclusion is the version 2.04 of the DJi Phantom 3 standard camera is with problems, they put the older model 01.14.4920

Thank you for your feedback. We can't confirm that this has been the issue and replacing the camera would be resolving the problem as this can be case to case basis. Good to know your aircraft is up and running and we can't wait to see your aerial photos or videos posted. Thank you again for your patience. If there's anything we can help that confines within our scope, we will always do our best in providing customer satisfaction.
2020-2-15
Use props
Vanea Auzeac
lvl.4
Romania

DJI Diana Posted at 2-15 08:26
Thank you for your feedback. We can't confirm that this has been the issue and replacing the camera would be resolving the problem as this can be case to case basis. Good to know your aircraft is up and running and we can't wait to see your aerial photos or videos posted. Thank you again for your patience. If there's anything we can help that confines within our scope, we will always do our best in providing customer satisfaction.

I will post some footage in next days
2020-2-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules