Flight distance : 1329311 ft
Taiwan

Hyperlapse of a Sunrise - Night - Day to Night - Sunset

2019-12-9
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. Thank you for sharing this awesome footage you have created. Great work and thank you for your valued support.
2019-12-9
Use props
maddox
Captain
Malaysia

Amazing video, stunning work! Thanks for sharing
2019-12-10
Use props
DJI Panda
Administrator
Flight distance : 405039 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

Very nice work!
2019-12-10
Use props
MalikDixon55
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1387402 ft
  • >>>
United States

That is some great work. I hope that you will share how you done that if you don't mind.
2019-12-13
Use props
ernie_e
lvl.4
Flight distance : 299380 ft
United States

Great video!
2019-12-15
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Awesome video, thanks for posting.
2019-12-17
Use props
Roger'sSkyBird
lvl.4
Taiwan

MalikDixon55 Posted at 12-13 20:34
That is some great work. I hope that you will share how you done that if you don't mind.

Sure, what exactly would you like to know?
2019-12-20
Use props
Rooks4Life
New

United States

Hello! I am new to the DJI world and am from Charlotte NC USA. I was wondering if i could ask you a question as i am having a hard time finding my answers on the web and i believe theres a hyperlapse issue within the app. My problem is that after I import the jpegs into lightroom, make my adjustment, export then import into either "premiere cc pro or FCP" the video sequence is 10 minutes long and not compressed into a 10 second video. I have changed the speed however it makes the hyperlapse look horrible. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
2019-12-21
Use props
Roger'sSkyBird
lvl.4
Taiwan

Rooks4Life Posted at 12-21 08:06
Hello! I am new to the DJI world and am from Charlotte NC USA. I was wondering if i could ask you a question as i am having a hard time finding my answers on the web and i believe theres a hyperlapse issue within the app. My problem is that after I import the jpegs into lightroom, make my adjustment, export then import into either "premiere cc pro or FCP" the video sequence is 10 minutes long and not compressed into a 10 second video. I have changed the speed however it makes the hyperlapse look horrible. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Here are my steps how I do the Hyperlapse.

1. I import the (DNG and not JPG) photos to  LRTimelapse and make there all adjustments together with Lightroom.
https://lrtimelapse.com/

2. After everything is done in LRTimelapse and Lr, I save the photos in DNG format.

3. I import then those photos to After Effects and use the wrap stabilizer to make the whole video smoother.

I don’t know how to edit the Hyperlapse in Premier Pro but I think that you didn’t set the still duration to 1 frame which you have to do. That’s why your video is 10 minutes long.

Check out that guy it will help you a lot.

Hope that will help you.
Good luck
2019-12-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules