Djy Fly Not Working Android 10 Galaxy S10
25323 167 2019-12-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_jEIB4tHrp0Yg
lvl.1

Norway

Hi! I uninstalled the dji fly app and reinstalled it on dji's homepage downloads/djiapp/dji-fly. Then I restarted the Phone. And now it's working
2019-12-25
Use props
djiuser_jpTjo2JmHfIf
New

France

Hi there,

I struggled with my s10+ ALL DAY LONG..
I've been trying out most of the tricks from the thread. What I suspect to nail the fix is:
- clear cache and storage for DJI fly, and uninstall.
- install and start dji go 4
- install DJI fly (I did from the store but would advice from dji website)
- reboot phone

And it was all fine! Very surprisingly :-)
Hope the same to all of you!
Merry Xmas!!
2019-12-25
Use props
djiuser_XfFUhzq8pOu8
New

Germany

Same happened to me wegen starting the app today, 12/26/19. Heres what i did on my s10: i deinstalled the app and loaded it from playstore. Always restarted the phone.
Take note: before opening the app, it needs the permissions.
Opening without it will crash again and has to be deinstalled again. Igave him all permissions opened it and it works fine. The Problem is  it never asks for permissions automstically.
2019-12-25
Use props
djiuser_7f2hEULzYktG
lvl.1
Colombia

djiuser_XfFUhzq8pOu8 Posted at 12-25 11:54
Same happened to me wegen starting the app today, 12/26/19. Heres what i did on my s10: i deinstalled the app and loaded it from playstore. Always restarted the phone.
Take note: before opening the app, it needs the permissions.
Opening without it will crash again and has to be deinstalled again. Igave him all permissions opened it and it works fine. The Problem is  it never asks for permissions automstically.

Start working for few hours but again crash the next day
2019-12-25
Use props
djiuser_7f2hEULzYktG
lvl.1
Colombia

It still appears. The solution works for 1 day, the next day the app crash again . We need a new version compatible 100% on android 10.
2019-12-25
Use props
Anthony Kircher
New

New Zealand

Cant use the dji fly app. I just updated to one ui 2.0 android 10 and the app doesnt even open properly. Very disappointed
2019-12-26
Use props
djiuser_F8VFPpSAFqd2
New

United Kingdom

Come DJI get the working. I've updated my S10 on Christmas day and now the Fly App does not work. Blank white page on opening the app. Now my Drone is a paperweight. Not buying another phone , unless you provide me with one. Otherwise can you refund me what I paid?
2019-12-26
Use props
djiuser_i1YdgonIfGxA
lvl.1
United Kingdom

I too own a Galaxy S10 & the app will not open since the latest firmware update! Anyone who have this phone will no longer be able to fly this drone.

Either sell or change drone.
2019-12-26
Use props
djiuser_ZkGAQrxoD3KB
New
Spain

have  the  same  problem... i  cant  fly  with  my ultimate  buying.
Very  dissapointed  
We need an update now...
2019-12-26
Use props
renbrant
lvl.2

Brazil

As it is a nice piece of hardware with junk software, I'll wait a while to see if they solve before returning it and ask for my money back.
I think two weeks is a reasonable time for them to fix it. What do you think?
2019-12-26
Use props
photoholic
lvl.2
Flight distance : 45581 ft
Switzerland

I will never ever buy DJI ...!!!!!
2019-12-26
Use props
djiuser_SjHwLaMEc10k
New
France

DJI Paladin Posted at 12-19 15:44
Hi. I am sorry for the trouble and thank you for your patience and for the additional query. As of the moment, I do not have any updates with regards to this inquiry. Once I have the information needed I will be send you the details and updates. Again, I am sorry for the trouble and thank you for your patience.

Sorry for my bad english ( I'm french so...)
Now we are the 26th Decembre. So nearly a month. I am lucky to have an hold Iphone 6 to use my mavic but many user don't have this chance. My s10 is useless with de mavic. It's a shame that dji don't patch it. How can you conceive than a big part of your community is stack bye your inability to fix dji fly. When we paid something more than 300 400 500...€ it have to be full fonctional.
Your apologies don't interrest us we want concrete progress
Thank you
Emile
2019-12-26
Use props
djiuser_j64IIY9xXgar
New
United Kingdom

Same issue, not working with S10.

Tried uninstall, re-boot, re-install still white screen..

When will we have a fix DJI?? Christmas present we're unable to use...
2019-12-26
Use props
djiuser_YT74Sxvl6n9e
lvl.1

Italy

djiuser_j64IIY9xXgar Posted at 12-26 13:33

Hi I have an s10 + updated to Android 10 and I ordered the drone that will arrive to me in January. But reading these things I downloaded the app to check and it actually wasn't working. Then making several attempts I uninstalled dji fly. I restarted the phone, installed dji fly again. I put the phone off line I started the app and it started normally. At the account request I reactivated the connection and everything started perfectly. From an hour that every now and then I open and close the app and it works perfectly. Maybe check if it works and if you can try it with the drone. Thanks and let me know
2019-12-26
Use props
djiuser_YT74Sxvl6n9e
lvl.1

Italy

Hi I have an s10 + updated to Android 10 and I ordered the drone that will arrive to me in January. But reading these things I downloaded the app to check and it actually wasn't working. Then making several attempts I uninstalled dji fly. I restarted the phone, installed dji fly again. I put the phone off line I started the app and it started normally. At the account request I reactivated the connection and everything started perfectly. From an hour that every now and then I open and close the app and it works perfectly. Maybe check if it works and if you can try it with the drone. Thanks and let me know
2019-12-26
Use props
djiuser_YT74Sxvl6n9e
lvl.1

Italy

2019-12-26
Use props
djiuser_i1YdgonIfGxA
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Not working on my under the tree mini either.
App worked ok before the firmware update.
App needs to be more stable than this DJI.

All my other apps are fine. Lets get to grips with this please
2019-12-27
Use props
djiuser_i1YdgonIfGxA
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Exactly the same for me, I downloaded app prior to firmware update, all was good. But following update, white screen?

All my other Apps are unaffected!
DJI , come on, its not like you don't earn a few quid
2019-12-27
Use props
Moccaz
lvl.3
Flight distance : 807247 ft
Italy

For sure we can say DJI  worked very bad this time, just see the evaluation the app have on play store.
I think they would think some way to refound people spend their money.

Screenshot_20191227-093155_Google Play Store.jpg
2019-12-27
Use props
Steve.O
New

United Kingdom

DJI Paladin Posted at 12-9 09:39
Hi, I am sorry for the trouble this has caused you. With regards to said matter. This issue has been cascaded to our DJI R&D team and they are now working hard to resolved the issue as soon as possible. Again, I am sorry for the trouble and thank you for your understanding.

I have a Mini, and am about to replace my old phone with a Galaxy 10+, but am a little wary due to all of the issues raised on this forum.
Are the problems now sqarely in the rear view mirror, or should I look to a different phone?
2019-12-27
Use props
djiuser_AZPBkhWBl7vj
lvl.1

Russia

Why still no answer from DJI company. Now I understood the difference between Chains company and others. Very bad costumer service and no support at all.
2019-12-27
Use props
djiuser_iu58saVOR7wr
lvl.1

Argentina

Hola soy de Argentina, tengo un S10 con android 10 y solucioné este problema desactivando los gestos.
Igualmente luego de hacer volví a activar los gestos y funciona, así que luego de hacer eso funciona de ambas maneras.

Tengo la app que bajé del store.

Saludos y a probar gente
2019-12-27
Use props
mydroneblog
lvl.1
Flight distance : 535243 ft
Poland

hey guys.
2 weeks ago i had the same problem after update my galaxy s10plus. Took me 2 days to dji fly work again but today my Dji Fly crash AGAIN
i am going vacation and i want to fly my drone! DJI please do something!
2019-12-28
Use props
djiuser_o92O2Tnjgv6E
New
United Kingdom

Again, same issue as many others. First flight since taking delivery mid December only to be faced by disappointment.

All was working ok regarding the app 3 days ago however it seems the update was released a little while ago and yet still no sign of a fix to what has become nothing more than a redundant piece of micro tech. Best £450 ever spent!
2019-12-29
Use props
djiuser_o92O2Tnjgv6E
New
United Kingdom

Again, same issue as many others. First flight since taking delivery mid December only to be faced by disappointment.

All was working ok regarding the app 3 days ago however it seems the update was released a little while ago and yet still no sign of a fix to what has become nothing more than a redundant piece of micro tech. Best £450 ever spent!
2019-12-29
Use props
djiuser_wklkNSNyX0Yi
lvl.1
Flight distance : 9058 ft
Brazil

I had the problem, after OS update. About a couple of days ago DJI Fly returns to work normally. I did nothing with my galaxy s10, Just try to launch the app and its worked
2019-12-29
Use props
Doohan
lvl.1
Taiwan

Bakura011 Posted at 12-20 15:05
Hello,

Same problem for me with my Samsung Galaxy Note10 + on Android 10. Fortunately, I did not separate my Samsung Galaxy Note8 otherwise it would have spoiled the Christmas holidays. Could DJI's R&D team prioritize this problem as number 1 on their list? Because this problem is very annoying for everyone if they are not aware of it.

Now, the online support service on wechat also stop response...
I send message 2 days, there are no response.....
2019-12-30
Use props
djiuser_WjqAum4sq0xC
lvl.1

Netherlands

Doohan Posted at 12-30 05:00
Now, the online support service on wechat also stop response...
I send message 2 days, there are no response.....

They are at home.....free of work, celebrating the income off milions of dollars.........sick! I want to be able to use my MM in these holidays!!! Not even 1 answer from DJI other then a copy past story with no ETA......
2019-12-30
Use props
renbrant
lvl.2

Brazil

The issue has not yet been resolved.
I wish you all a happy new year (without flying your drone)!

2019-12-30
Use props
djiuser_WjqAum4sq0xC
lvl.1

Netherlands

Yes! There is a update for the app! Removed the old app, restarted my s10+, installed the updated app and.............

N O T H I N G !!!!!!

Stupid app still doesnt work on my brand new S10+ android 10. Wtf is going on DJI? Payed €500,= for your product. My phone should work. Your webpage says so.

DO SOMETHING!

2019-12-31
Use props
djiuser_gB6uQuUG9b7X
lvl.2
Taiwan

djiuser_WjqAum4sq0xC Posted at 12-31 05:15
Yes! There is a update for the app! Removed the old app, restarted my s10+, installed the updated app and.............

N O T H I N G !!!!!!

Yes , I update the 1.0.4 app, and .......Wtf, still doesn't work on my S10 . Wait for a long time. Dji gave me the garbage app .
2019-12-31
Use props
Doohan
lvl.1
Taiwan

djiuser_gB6uQuUG9b7X Posted at 12-31 06:48
Yes , I update the 1.0.4 app, and .......Wtf, still doesn't work on my S10 . Wait for a long time. Dji gave me the garbage app .

It's  V1.0.4 Release note https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/Mavic_Mini/20191231/Mavic_Mini_Release_Notes_en.pdf
It's no items for this bug.
2019-12-31
Use props
SemichCSC
lvl.1
Flight distance : 903904 ft
  • >>>
Portugal

I have open a support case and they replied explaining that they have found the root cause, working together with Samsung. It is fixed on the coming update.
Screenshot_20191231-140700_Nine.jpg
2019-12-31
Use props
djiuser_WLnx9Iu3q5ou
lvl.2
Flight distance : 47920 ft
Germany

SemichCSC Posted at 12-31 09:37
I have open a support case and they replied explaining that they have found the root cause, working together with Samsung. It is fixed on the coming update.[Image]

Next Update in one month?
2019-12-31
Use props
djiuser_gB6uQuUG9b7X
lvl.2
Taiwan

SemichCSC Posted at 12-31 09:37
I have open a support case and they replied explaining that they have found the root cause, working together with Samsung. It is fixed on the coming update.[Image]

OK, fine, dji. I return to the 1.0.3 app. Sometimes I can use this app in this old version. But in the 1.0.4 I waste 2 hours to try to work this garbage. No working.
2019-12-31
Use props
djiuser_ZUAhsXUGUU33
New

Spain

Estamos en 2020 y sigue sin funcionar en android 10 incluso con la nueva versión de firmware recién lanzada por Dji
2020-1-1
Use props
djiuser_ZUAhsXUGUU33
New

Spain

Estamos en 2020 y sigue sin funcionar en android 10 incluso con la nueva versión de firmware recién lanzada por Dji
2020-1-1
Use props
curro180
lvl.1
Flight distance : 225830 ft
Spain

djiuser_ZUAhsXUGUU33 Posted at 1-1 01:42

Yo voy a vender el Mavic Mini para comprarme otro movil menos avanzado que el S10 y asi poder volarlo (otras no si lo he vendido). Esto es increible para una marca como DJI. He tenido Phantoms, mavic pro, tengo un mavic 2 Pro y el que mas por saco me esta dando es el Mini que no he podido casi ni que volarlo. POR FAVOR ADMINISTRADORES DE ESTE FORO, RESPONSABLES DE DJI, NO NOS TOMEN MAS EL PELO
2020-1-1
Use props
Jeff6974
lvl.1

France

Hi,
I myself had a lot of problem to get my S10e working with the application then it started to work miraculously.
This morning I updated the application to 1.0.4 and great, nothing works anymore ... Congratulations DJI to test your updates, you are on top !
Suddenly, I went back to version 1.0.3 and everything works again as before ... Great !
Anyway, now, before I make the updates, I would come and take a look at the forum to make sure it works before installing for nothing ... Thank you for each other's comments and Happy New Year to everyone
2020-1-1
Use props
djiuser_WLnx9Iu3q5ou
lvl.2
Flight distance : 47920 ft
Germany

I get a workaround for me. I unlock the geo Zone on my wifes Phone (s9) with 1.0.4 and fly on my Phone (S10) with 1.0.3. For the Moment it works
2020-1-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules