Djy Fly Not Working Android 10 Galaxy S10
25357 167 2019-12-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bull_PT
New
Portugal

Hello
I bought a Mavic Mini today. Imagine my sadness and disbelieve when I realized it wouldn't work with my Galaxy S10 Exynos with Android 10. The only way I could use the drone was to unbox my old Galaxy S7 with Android 9 (a ported rom from Note 8).
So DJI Fly doesn´t work with official Android 10 but works with cracked Android 9. Nice work DJI.
2019-12-20
Use props
djiuser_8NURdZbnnGwK
New

Taiwan

Holidays are here and the drone is still unusable with galaxy s10. What the hell? Any update on ETA? Come on DJI.
2019-12-20
Use props
djiuser_qBuXfwGwbv4M
lvl.1

Israel

I propose to file a class action lawsuit.  I will do it anyway
2019-12-21
Use props
tano baira
lvl.2

Greece

Nothing is working after updating to Android 10....crashing and crashing all the time.... users with Samsung S10-Note 10 phones with same problem after almost 3 weeks ... It's a shame DJI....we demand UPDTATE!!!
2019-12-22
Use props
djiuser_dhMBMDvT4T5F
lvl.1
Flight distance : 27283 ft
Ukraine

I found a way to make the application work on Samsung S10 with Android 10. Together with the DJI FLy application, I installed the DJI GO4 application. After that, the DJI Fly application starts up and works normally. I hope someone helps this method of solving the problem
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=dji.go.v4
2019-12-22
Use props
Blessyou
lvl.2
Flight distance : 186165 ft
Italy

Doesn't work again ...

Please not create false hope!!!

It is urget the official upgrade
2019-12-22
Use props
Mark Beckett
lvl.2
Australia

Going to be a really crappy Christmas Day if this issue doesn't get fixed. I'd imagine quite a few of these will be getting opened (me included)

Instead of copy-paste replies, is there any chance of DJI staff giving an ETA?
2019-12-22
Use props
UGel
lvl.2
Flight distance : 114160 ft
Latvia

DJI Paladin Posted at 12-11 16:03
Hi. I am sorry for the trouble. With regards to this inquiry for the time frame. We don't have that information available, however, rest assured that our R&D team are working on the said issue and once they are done. The DJI Fly application will receive a notification for update. Again, I am sorry for the trouble and thank you for your understanding.

Samsung Note 10+ got Android 10 update and DJI Fly app crashed at start, no uninstall and reinstall helped, app opens and stops on white screen.

How it can be seen problem announced in november with other phones and no app update... Shame on DJI. Samsung Android 10 updates is coming out in BIG numbers, when it will be resolved???
2019-12-22
Use props
djiuser_WjqAum4sq0xC
lvl.1

Netherlands

Please DJI,

Be polite and treat us as adults. Give an ETA of the update. The fact that you just dont react, other than some simple copy paste ..., makes us angry. In my country the customer is king......

This sucks!
2019-12-22
Use props
Fly Rider
lvl.1
Flight distance : 85581 ft
France

!!!!! solution!!!

Android 10 > Samsung S10+

i have somme trouble after android 10 was download on my phone (s10+) , the Fly app not start and freeze, i try many things but i found one that works any time that i open may dji fly app ...

first i erase dji fly
i turn off my phone and turn on
i shearch the apk for android ( not for play store but directly from the dji website)
i donwload the apk and install it
i accept EVERY option expet ( participate at the help DJI services)
after that the app launch correctly after maybe 1 minute, !!!! important i keep the app open prepare the drone and the controller, fly just one minute try photo and video , everithing works fine, and after i turn off my drone , the controller , and the app .

i try 10 times to turn on normaly the app and fly nothing wrong happen , everithing work fine ... hope that help some people .

good fly and enjoy . ( i try it on 22 december 2019)
2019-12-22
Use props
Zhernovoy
lvl.1
Flight distance : 27283 ft
Ukraine

Fly Rider Posted at 12-22 08:30
!!!!! solution!!!

Android 10 > Samsung S10+

After rebooting the phone, or turning it off and on, the application stops working
2019-12-22
Use props
STech - Hathdert
lvl.4
Flight distance : 459094 ft
Portugal

And now.. My DJI Fly still dont work on my s10+ after weeks of waiting ( ive bought a iphone SE just for my mavic because all of these problems) and today, ive bought a Tello to my son, and to my surprise.. THE TELLO APP ALSO DONT WORK on S10+, it works on every other phone ive tried, but on S10...
2019-12-22
Use props
JoeBitsa
lvl.1
United Kingdom

My S10+ received an update this morning, now the DJI FLY App freeze on startup.......  DJI please help....
2019-12-22
Use props
djiuser_ogpG6F6CF0ql
New
Chile

I couldn't open app also, what is wrong with DJI? Its been 3 weeks. They sell the product but cannot be used. It is unacceptable.
2019-12-22
Use props
djiuser_rV6tCGfkGmut
New

Mexico

djiuser_CScLBTzMWnQA Posted at 12-9 07:49
Tengo el mismo problema, ya no puedo volar tras actualizar ah android 10, como es posible que dji no allá actualizado la compatibilidad de sus aplicaciones a las betas de android 10 que salieron hace meses
Ya ahora el dron está inservible sin poder usarlo en mi galaxy s10+ android 10

Tengo el mismo problema, ¿has podido encontrar una solucion?, yo no y tengo que volarlo en el celular de mi esposa
2019-12-22
Use props
djiuser_gB6uQuUG9b7X
lvl.2
Taiwan

Zhernovoy Posted at 12-22 09:01
After rebooting the phone, or turning it off and on, the application stops working
Yes,after reboot my phone s10e, the app freeze at the white screen , again again again.
2019-12-22
Use props
UGel
lvl.2
Latvia

Samsung Note10+ helped, not only uninstall app, but also delete DJI folder in My files, then install app downloaded from DJI home page ( didnt try from google play).
For now it is opening.
2019-12-22
Use props
UGel
lvl.2
Latvia

2019-12-22
Use props
Fly Rider
lvl.1
Flight distance : 85581 ft
France

Zhernovoy Posted at 12-22 09:01

You have install the APK directly frome the DJI website ?
I have this version of android 10
Screenshot_20191223-030446_Software update.jpg
2019-12-22
Use props
djiuser_tK6SstSrdLwv
lvl.1
Russia

Sorry, I do not know English well, so I use machine translation.
My solution how to run DJI Fly on Samsung Galaxy note 10 plus
I not know that precisely me helped, but sequence action will talk.
Can will help one thing what something action. After each try to start the program without returning back the gesture settings etc
1. Try disabling the new gestures and turning on the navigation buttons.
2. Try to set the English language of the system.
3. Uninstall the program, delete the DJI folder if there is one. Overload the smartphone. Download the program from the dji site.
I've been experimenting, my sequence is as follows (I do not know what helped)
1. Deleted the program and folder
2. Turned on the navigation panel, turn off the gestures
3. Included English language system
4. Overloaded the phone, waited until everything is fully loaded
5. Downloaded DJI fly from DJI website
6. Install. A little thought when installing, but does not hang.
2019-12-22
Use props
djiuser_tK6SstSrdLwv
lvl.1
Russia

Gave absolutely all permissions and consent to participate in the support program
The program has earned. The panel found, the drone found.
He went out, returned the local language.
The app works fine.
Returned the gestures
The app works fine.
I believe that the new gestures do not allow you to make the first launch.
P.S. on the white screen can hang up to 20sec. Wait. I had 2 seconds to 15.
2019-12-22
Use props
djiuser_tK6SstSrdLwv
lvl.1
Russia

If the program does not start again (after reboot the phone), turn off the gestures, turn on the navigation bar, restart the phone and everything will work again.
2019-12-22
Use props
djiuser_V2sSSmDRzLTY
New

Mexico

djiuser_CScLBTzMWnQA Posted at 12-9 07:49
Tengo el mismo problema, ya no puedo volar tras actualizar ah android 10, como es posible que dji no allá actualizado la compatibilidad de sus aplicaciones a las betas de android 10 que salieron hace meses
Ya ahora el dron está inservible sin poder usarlo en mi galaxy s10+ android 10

Ya tengo la solución solo dale en información de la aplicación y dale todos los permisos a la aplicación, como almacenamiento, camara ubicación micrófono etc y ya te la abrirá! Para meterte a información de la aplicación solo deja precionada la aplicación y ve a la opción de información de la aplicación y después a accesos y allí das permiso a todo!
2019-12-22
Use props
djiuser_gB6uQuUG9b7X
lvl.2
Taiwan

djiuser_tK6SstSrdLwv Posted at 12-22 20:42
If the program does not start again (after reboot the phone), turn off the gestures, turn on the navigation bar, restart the phone and everything will work again.

It's working for my s10e, the dji fly can enter the fly UI. How do u know that ?
2019-12-23
Use props
djiuser_tK6SstSrdLwv
lvl.1
Russia

djiuser_gB6uQuUG9b7X Posted at 12-23 01:32
It's working for my s10e, the dji fly can enter the fly UI. How do u know that ?

I experimented for a long time.
2019-12-23
Use props
djiuser_bIS4Sw9MgBoJ
New
Flight distance : 257936 ft
Ireland

djiuser_tK6SstSrdLwv Posted at 12-22 20:17
Gave absolutely all permissions and consent to participate in the support program
The program has earned. The panel found, the drone found.
He went out, returned the local language.

Thanks for figuring it out! I tried many things to get it working, but only disabling gestures, clean install of DJI fly app and reboot phone did it for me at the end. BIG THANKS again!
2019-12-23
Use props
renbrant
lvl.2

Brazil

Same issue with my Galaxy S10!
My Mavic Mini became a paperweight!youtu.be/PLXdgsmRDKw
2019-12-23
Use props
renbrant
lvl.2

Brazil

Moccaz Posted at 12-14 06:57
Try to disinstall the app then turn off your device and then reinstall when you restarted the device.

I did that on my S10, but still freeze on the start white page.
2019-12-23
Use props
renbrant
lvl.2

Brazil

djiuser_dhMBMDvT4T5F Posted at 12-22 01:35
[view_image]
[view_image]
I found a way to make the application work on Samsung S10 with Android 10. Together with the DJI FLy application, I installed the DJI GO4 application. After that, the DJI Fly application starts up and works normally. I hope someone helps this method of solving the problem

I did that, but it doesn't work!
I still have a very expensive paperweight!
2019-12-23
Use props
djiuser_WjqAum4sq0xC
lvl.1

Netherlands

And again...several days later....

THANK YOU DJY! For your help and understanding and your answers to our questions! Thanks for a work around........Not.......

DJI....do something for you customers!

Merry christmas.......
2019-12-23
Use props
djiuser_bIS4Sw9MgBoJ
New
Flight distance : 257936 ft
Ireland

renbrant Posted at 12-23 08:19
I did that, but it doesn't work!
I still have a very expensive paperweight!

Did you already try disabling gestures on you S10+?
2019-12-23
Use props
renbrant
lvl.2

Brazil

djiuser_bIS4Sw9MgBoJ Posted at 12-23 09:58
Did you already try disabling gestures on you S10+?

YEs.  I did.
2019-12-23
Use props
djiuser_btx0f2se2vWu
lvl.2
Flight distance : 4433215 ft
  • >>>
France

djiuser_CScLBTzMWnQA Posted at 12-11 13:17
hola paladin, alguna respuesta o fecha aproximada para la actualización información oh algo , ya que llevo días sin poder usar el mavic mini y es muy frustrante.

HOLA SOY FRANCES PERO HABLO ESPAGNOL
HE TENIDO EL MISMO PROBLEMA QUE TU Y HE ENCONTRADO LA SOLUTION UN POQUITO MAS BAJO
TIENES QUE DESINSTALAR DJIFLY
DESPUES TIENES QUE SUPPRIMIR EL REPERTORIO DJI EN EL EXPLORTOR DEL MOBIL
Y LUEGO VUELE A INSTALLAR DJI FLY APK DESDE LA CITA DJI NO EN EL PLAYSTORE
PARA MI A FUNCTIONADO EN SEGUIDA
2019-12-23
Use props
djiuser_eoKOnh66m413
New
Russia

Installed DJI go 4. Rebooted phone. DjI fly works
2019-12-23
Use props
Mark Beckett
lvl.2
Australia

I've wasted hours installing, uninstalling, rebooting. Nothing.

It works straight up on my work iPhone.

Just fix the damn problem DJI.
2019-12-23
Use props
Mark Beckett
lvl.2
Australia

I've wasted hours downloading, installing, uninstalling, rebooting... Nothing works.

My work iPhone - starts straight away.

Instead of us all trying to find workarounds just fix the damn app DJI.
2019-12-23
Use props
fans1d684eda
New

Israel

What a stupid mistake! I bought the Mavic Mini, but I cannot use it with my phone!!!
What is the ETA for this?
2019-12-23
Use props
djiuser_tK6SstSrdLwv
lvl.1
Russia

We all need to write to the dji support chat. They don't seem to know the situation. The forum is no longer read Advised me to download the application from the site and reboot the phone.
2019-12-23
Use props
djiuser_tK6SstSrdLwv
lvl.1
Russia

DJI answer:

DJI Support (DJI Support)

12月24日 CST18:59

Dear Customer,

Thank you for contacting DJI Technical Support.

We're sincerely apologize for the inconvenience this had causing you. Our R&D team is working on the issue. Furthermore, we will coordinate with the mobile phone manufacturer to figure it out and optimize it as soon as possible. Kindly stay tuned to our official website for the update soon. For now, we suggest to use another mobile device in the compatibility list (https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly), if you have. Your patience and understanding on this matter are greatly appreciated.

We’re hoping for your kind understanding. Thank you for choosing DJI! have a great day!

Best Regards,

Jerome L.
DJI Customer Support

2019-12-24
Use props
djiuser_AZPBkhWBl7vj
lvl.1

Russia

I went for one week vacation and I try to use my Mavic mini without any results. I have only galaxy 10 plus and your application didn't work with my phone. I didn't enjoy my vacation because of you gentlemen.
Thank you DJI for your amazing support
2019-12-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules