INAV OSD
2125 2 2019-12-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TIMDUDE
lvl.1

Brazil

Hey there. I am greatly in need of the inav osd. For the drone (which uses betaflight) I only need rssi and battery, but I haven’t even put the 2nd air unit on my drone yet! I'm just using it on my fixed wing! But I have no idea how high or far I am, how many sats I’m connected to, rssi, etc. in fact I have to leave my analog transmitter on the plane just so I can check that info!!

It’s so vital for iNav, and the system is amazing for planes! I'm just loving it!!

I'm certain support for iNav would create a lot of new customers for the system.

Reading this thread; https://github.com/iNavFlight/inav/issues/5247, it really seems that it wouldn't be such a difficult thing to organize.

Apart from this lack, I would like to thank, and congratulate you on such an amazing product! It's been my dream since i started FPV to have such a system.

Many thanks, Tim

2019-12-9
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Tim, we appreciate your feedback, your need has been transferred to our engineers for consideration in the future development. We will keep improving our products to make you have a better experience.
2019-12-9
Use props
fanse66be188
lvl.1

United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2019-12-9 19:30
Hi Tim, we appreciate your feedback, your need has been transferred to our engineers for consideration in the future development. We will keep improving our products to make you have a better experience.

+1 For iNAV OSD Support. Please also have a look at the Eagle Tree Vector OSD. They have the best OSD for fixed wing.
2020-3-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules