RTH Beep temporary silencing on SC?
555 2 2019-12-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_Tuuz94kwu5xM
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1643907 ft
United States

Hey DJI, is it possible to add an option in the smart controller menu to allow silencing of that overly distracting RTH and Battery Low beep. Make it temporary, like the std RC.

Make the power button: a double press for screen off and single press for beep off...
Or if that wouldnt work, allow a single press of the pause button,
Or even a menu selection. I dont care, but please make it silenceable!

I get it a safety mechanism but it doesnt need to REMAIN on once the notification has been seen and acknowledged. Its served it purpose, the very moment your ears cringe and look at the screen.

Thank you for reading this, if you actually do DJI.
2019-12-9
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day. Thank you for reaching out and for sharing your insights with regards to this matter and I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. I will cascade this thread and these information to the designated DJI department for further attention and evaluation. Thank you for your valued support.
2019-12-10
Use props
Dzulkernian747
lvl.2
Flight distance : 95436 ft
Brunei

My Mavic Mini dropped in a lake last weekend, I bought a second unit (replacement) on the same day. The second unit has some issue : does not have the option of setting auto RTH based on preset battery level and does not RTH automatically when battery is low. So far DJI support team name Carl is replying my email but now answering my questions......can someone help me ?
2019-12-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules