Motor Squeal?
569 5 2019-12-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Guybrush Threepwood
lvl.1
Canada

Is anyone experiencing a high pitched motor squeal when moving the gimbal?
If I place it on my desk and gently press one side of my phone I can hear a sqeal noise. This transfers to my videos as the gimble moves.

Any ideas?
2019-12-9
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. Are you able to provide us a short video of the issue? Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.
2019-12-10
Use props
Guybrush Threepwood
lvl.1
Canada

DJI Paladin Posted at 12-10 09:46
Hi. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. Are you able to provide us a short video of the issue? Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.

https://tmpfiles.org/download/33841/DJIOsmoMobile3-Squeal.mp3

Above is an MP3 recording of the sound. This was recorded by putting my phone in the gimbal, balancing it, then using the joystick to move it around in various directions.

That squeal seems to come from all the motors as they move and transfers to my audio. So when I import the final video into my projects, I have a constant sound of the motors squealing that is impossible to remove.

2019-12-10
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Guybrush Threepwood Posted at 12-10 12:55
https://tmpfiles.org/download/33841/DJIOsmoMobile3-Squeal.mp3

Above is an MP3 recording of the sound. This was recorded by putting my phone in the gimbal, balancing it, then using the joystick to move it around in various directions.

Hi. Thank you for the update and for sharing this audio file with us. I will forward this thread and these information to the designated DJI department for us to give this the proper resolution. I will be sending you a notification once I get a reply. Again I am sorry for the trouble and thank you for your patience.
2019-12-10
Use props
Guybrush Threepwood
lvl.1
Canada

DJI Paladin Posted at 12-10 13:12
Hi. Thank you for the update and for sharing this audio file with us. I will forward this thread and these information to the designated DJI department for us to give this the proper resolution. I will be sending you a notification once I get a reply. Again I am sorry for the trouble and thank you for your patience.

Any news on this?
2019-12-20
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Hi. Thank you for your follow question. I have sent a PM. Please check if you have free time. Thank you.
2019-12-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules