DJI SPARK PROBLEM TO SWING (FR). PLEASE HELP ME.
913 1 2019-12-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans1d4252a4
lvl.1

Belgium

Hello everybody.

I am a Belgian men, so my english is very bad. But i need your help. I have a problem with my DJI spark that I have buy 10 months ago. All this time I has the same problem.
I can't make a swing with my drone. When I take a video en a want to swing (to spin around) then the drone is turning step by step. The result is that the video is impossible to use. I have learn that a lot of people has this problem but I don't now how they have result it.
If there is no result about it than I think that i goes to call the after sales service.

Can you help me ? Please ...

Gaëtan

French version :

Bonjour.
Il y a un ans, j'ai acheté le DJI spark. Depuis j'ai toujours eu un problème avec le pivotement du drone. Quand je prends une vidéo tout en fesant tourner le drone sur soi-mème je constate que le drone fait des accoup. La vidéo devient donc inexploitable. J'ai vu qu'il y avant beaucoup de personnes qui avait ce problème. Je me demande donc ci cela est normale ?
Pouvez-vous m'aider ? S'il vous plai^t ?
Un grand merci pour ceux qui ont envie de m'aider...
Gaëtan
2019-12-10
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi Gaëtan, we are sorry to hear about the difficulties that you encountered. Could you please record a video to show us the problem? At the same time, please check if there is an error message prompt in your DJI GO4 app? If yes, please show us a screenshot of error page. We'll try our best to help you.
2019-12-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules