Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Download photos and videos
682 5 2019-12-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JOACOAMOEDO25
New
Uruguay

Hi!

First, sorry for my incoming bad english, i'll do my best.

I been in a problem when i tried to download de photos and videos from the drone to the APP. When i tap to the botton of download original, apearce a message that an error has ocurred and cant download de files.

Why is this happening to me?

Thanks!!
2019-12-10
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. i am sorry for the trouble that your DJI Spark has caused. With regards to the the error message, when you are trying to download the photos and videos. What is the error message that you are seeing on the DJI Go 4 application? Are you able to provide me a photo of the said error message? For you to be able to save the videos and photos you need an enough space on the phone or SD card to complete the process. Please keep us posted for further assistance.
Thank you.
2019-12-10
Use props
JOACOAMOEDO25
New
Uruguay

DJI Paladin Posted at 12-10 12:22
Hi. i am sorry for the trouble that your DJI Spark has caused. With regards to the the error message, when you are trying to download the photos and videos. What is the error message that you are seeing on the DJI Go 4 application? Are you able to provide me a photo of the said error message? For you to be able to save the videos and photos you need an enough space on the phone or SD card to complete the process. Please keep us posted for further assistance.
Thank you.

Hi!! Thanks for the response!

Sure! i will send u later a photo of the error. But im very sure isn´t a memory problem, i have like 268 GB on mobile and an other 20 GB on the SD Card. Also the drone its new! i have used it 5 or 6 times
2019-12-10
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

JOACOAMOEDO25 Posted at 12-10 12:40
Hi!! Thanks for the response!

Sure! i will send u later a photo of the error. But im very sure isn´t a memory problem, i have like 268 GB on mobile and an other 20 GB on the SD Card. Also the drone its new! i have used it 5 or 6 times

You are very much welcome and thank you for the update.
2019-12-10
Use props
JOACOAMOEDO25
New
Uruguay

DJI Paladin Posted at 12-10 13:01
You are very much welcome and thank you for the update.

Hi! here is my problem.

2019-12-10
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Hi. Thank you for the added information. When you check the file inside the SD card by using a computer is it corrupted? Have you tried a different recommended SD card to isolate the issue? In addition. I will be posting and image for recommended SD card. Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.

2019-12-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules