Left / Right control is inverted?
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJIing
lvl.1
Denmark

Hi

Just got my S1 ans assembled it.

Using the app I can make it got forward and back, but when moving the 'joystick' left the S1 goes right og ehn moving the 'joystick' right the S1 goes left?

I have tried adressing the wheels again, but the result remain the same.

Any ideas?

Best regards,

Lars
2019-12-11
Use props
JohnnyRobotic
lvl.3
United States

This exact thing happened yesterday when one of my students was testing his newly built RMS1. It turned out that his wheels were not installed correctly. Double check the orientation of the wheels based on the wheel pattern on the bottom of the bot by the motors. Switch your wheels around as necessary.
2019-12-11
Use props
BGA
Second Officer
United States

Looking form the top of the robot, the wheel threads should make an X pattern if extended to the center of the robot.
2019-12-11
Use props
Duane Degn
Second Officer
Flight distance : 622234 ft
United States

Check this reply.
Edit: Sorry, I missed the part about addressing the wheels aleady. JonnyRobotic and BGA already provided the correct replies.

2019-12-13
Use props
DJIing
lvl.1
Denmark

JohnnyRobotic Posted at 12-11 08:31
This exact thing happened yesterday when one of my students was testing his newly built RMS1. It turned out that his wheels were not installed correctly. Double check the orientation of the wheels based on the wheel pattern on the bottom of the bot by the motors. Switch your wheels around as necessary.

Tried it... and it works;o)

Thanks!
2019-12-15
Use props
JohnnyRobotic
lvl.3
United States

DJIing Posted at 12-15 03:39
Tried it... and it works;o)

Thanks!

Great! Glad it was an easy fix.
2019-12-16
Use props
b4lz1
New
Flight distance : 1867 ft
Austria

Hi!
I have the same problem but with backward/forward... checked all wheels already but i can't find the problem... any ideas?
2020-2-15
Use props
S1frustration
New

United Kingdom

My wheels are in the corect formation but my forwards and backwards are rversed/!!

ANyone have a clue?

2020-10-25
Use props
BGA
Second Officer
United States

S1frustration Posted at 10-25 14:15
My wheels are in the corect formation but my forwards and backwards are rversed/!!

ANyone have a clue?

Try the motor addressing again.
2020-10-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules