Please help, Gimbal and camera seem to be not responding
2084 4 2019-12-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans5bef4322
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1835443 ft
Myanmar

My Mavic camera and drone seem not to be responding, however in the DJI app under aircraft status it states the gimbal status as normal. I cannot tilt the gimbal, when I turn on the aircraft the gimbal does not move. Also on the app, the camera view is black screen. I had this issue before and I formatted the SD card (which did not fix the issue alone) and then turned on the drone upside down (which fixed the issue). Now neither will resolve the issue. Please help, running newest firmware.
2019-12-11
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. I am sorry for the trouble that your DJI Mavic Pro has caused. With regards to the said issue. Have you changed your mobile device recently? Are you seeing any error messages on the DJI Go 4 application? For better assistance, kindly please provide a short video of the said issue. Please keep us posted for better assistance. Thank you.
2019-12-11
Use props
fans5bef4322
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1835443 ft
Myanmar

DJI Paladin Posted at 12-11 11:05
Hi. I am sorry for the trouble that your DJI Mavic Pro has caused. With regards to the said issue. Have you changed your mobile device recently? Are you seeing any error messages on the DJI Go 4 application? For better assistance, kindly please provide a short video of the said issue. Please keep us posted for better assistance. Thank you.

I have not changed my mobile device, and there are no error status on the DJI Go 4 App. It was working fine 5 minuets before putting turning the drone off and putting it in my bag. After I took the drone out 5 minutes later to use, there was no video and the gimbal was non responsive. As stated before no error signals and the gimbal status was listed as "normal."
Thanks
2019-12-11
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

fans5bef4322 Posted at 12-11 19:12
I have not changed my mobile device, and there are no error status on the DJI Go 4 App. It was working fine 5 minuets before putting turning the drone off and putting it in my bag. After I took the drone out 5 minutes later to use, there was no video and the gimbal was non responsive. As stated before no error signals and the gimbal status was listed as "normal."
Thanks

Thank you for the additional information. For this matter, I would recommend to do a firmware refresh to isolate the issue. If the issue still persists. The best thing I would recommend is to have our DJI support team assists you by contacting them at ( https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav ) for further diagnostic, analysis and repair. In addition, I will be posting a link
( https://www.dji.com/mavic/info#downloads ) for the DJI assistant 2 and an official DJI tutorial video for the the said process. Thank you.
2019-12-16
Use props
Micato
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2057103 ft
Croatia

Hm, gimbal not working and no video signal all together I target at gibal mainboard or its connections. Gimbal board costs about 50$. Open it up and inspect! See YT videos. I did it so I think you can too. Do you have DJI care?
gimb.jpg
2019-12-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules