Our latest music video 100% osmo pocket footage
123Next >
11760 80 2019-12-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
yidneth
lvl.2

Spain

It is indeed the same song, what a coincidence! but yes it has a different melody in my version, there are many variations of it. The original a very old Finn lullaby, the melody too but it has some variations... most of the old Karelian music has variations along the  notes of a  string kantele (the instrument I play in the video has  but there are smaller with 5) so many old Finn tunes have a similar melody or wave around that scale. I've seen versions of Nuku Nuku with that alternate melody and many with the one I sung. But technically it is the same song, some versions have extended verses as well. I'm not expert of Finn Music I just happen to play some kantele in my  own original songs and ended up revisiting some folk traditionals from European countries for fun and as a lovely exercise to rescue very old tunes or giving them another approach.  
2019-12-18
Use props
Shantok
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1104163 ft
  • >>>
United States

Great work both filming and editing! She is also very talented!
2019-12-18
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

Great footage.
2019-12-18
Use props
Toedles
lvl.4
Flight distance : 7676339 ft
  • >>>
New Zealand

Amazing! Lovely music...
2019-12-18
Use props
spicekitkat
New

Vietnam

thanks for sharing, Great article that helps me find more of my favorite music
2019-12-19
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

yidneth Posted at 12-18 11:11
Thank you,  I will, we were about to consider the mini for Xmas thinking to add just a few scenes to the videos would be great, haha but there was an urgent need to upgrade specs on our editing computer and I don't think Santa is going to gift it to me this year , hopefully next.  Still there is quite a lot of things we've been able to do with using the  Osmo pocket attached to a pole.  We have been using it consistently  on all the music videos for a year now  

This as our first put together with it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_slKUk1mwI

You are most welcome, the video is still as mesmerizing as before. I am very happy to know you are enjoying your DJI Osmo Pocket. Thank you for your valued support.
2019-12-20
Use props
Proteous
lvl.4
Flight distance : 228993 ft
Barbados

it was nice , i would have like to see more close ups of the singer though
2019-12-22
Use props
B1houdini
Second Officer
Flight distance : 927927 ft
United States

Magnificent Video.

Great scenery and Priscilla is a very lovely young lady with  a very nice voice.
You did an excellent job synchronizing the video with her voice.

Looking forward to seeing more videos in the near future
2019-12-22
Use props
MRomine
lvl.4
Flight distance : 850971 ft
United States

Nicely done!
2019-12-23
Use props
oracel
lvl.4
Flight distance : 142828 ft
  • >>>
Denmark

Really beautiful work. Amazing what you did with the Osmo Pocket. A big inspiration.
2019-12-24
Use props
djiuser_sJ0cOtaJSTND
lvl.1
Flight distance : 24465 ft
United States

Enchanting,very good,I dont know what you know,but I think you did a good job.well done
2019-12-26
Use props
InspektorGadjet
lvl.4
Flight distance : 439915 ft
Spain

Not the same song at all.
2019-12-27
Use props
InspektorGadjet
lvl.4
Spain

Ray-CubeAce Posted at 12-11 15:24
Your avatar says Spain but it looks very Welsh to me, including landscape.
Excellent location, would love to know where that is.
Very nicely filmed and framed, but OMG! that poor lass.

Even certain areas of southern Spain look very north, where I leave near 1000m above sea level, it snows and vegetation looks from up north, ferns, moss, water, oaks...

Her name is also very spanishy
2019-12-27
Use props
InspektorGadjet
lvl.4
Spain

Superb !
Congratulations on the work and thanks for sharing!
2019-12-27
Use props
FishFlip
New
Flight distance : 4003 ft
United States

Well done!
2019-12-31
Use props
djiuser_4mv8D25tgK7o
lvl.1
Flight distance : 144 ft
United States

Great footage .. tried to catch the 3 rats but to no avail lol
2020-1-4
Use props
yidneth
lvl.2

Spain

Kaceyx Posted at 2019-12-14 01:07
Lovely.. I liked how the video is smooth.

Thank you, before using the osmo pocket we had a flycam and it was so heavy  because we sometimes scout for locations that are not close to where we park, so having a lightweight gymbal with reasonable quality for us  have been a lifechanger. I'm really happy with it and it's part of most my videos now.  I am saving for a drone to add a few aerial but so far happy with my osmo
2020-1-4
Use props
yidneth
lvl.2

Spain

frafri Posted at 2019-12-18 11:04
Great editing work.

Do you have any process for recording and editing? Do you have a notepad with all the scenes?

This one was very candid, sometimes yes I have an idea of what I want to film but not as prepared as a script or storyboard. I want to do a short in the near future and do the soundtrack and for that I'll have to.  There are some videos where the idea is clear (and this is something my partner often argues about as he likes to know the angles and such). Then I use Resolve for some colour correction and editing.
2020-1-4
Use props
yidneth
lvl.2

Spain

dougshem Posted at 2019-12-17 23:24
beautiful video and music .

Thank you so much, I'm actually from Spain and not from Finland so it was a bit of a challenge. I compose my own original music too, but the kantele (instrument I play) is from Finland and I chose a very old traditional lullaby as Yule (Winter) Special. I like to do "seasonal" specials, Thanks for the compliment.
2020-1-4
Use props
LeaveTheDesk
New

United States

this makes me excited about using my drone
2020-1-7
Use props
Emilio_Nate
lvl.1

Bangladesh

Thanks one of my favourite song. I hear it more than 100 times.
2020-1-20
Use props
Drone Taiwan
lvl.4
Flight distance : 535230 ft
Taiwan

Hi
How are you? Hope all fine

Thanks a lot for your sharing, your video is awesome

The scenarios are SUPER ULTRA HIPER MEGA WOW
The music is gorgeous, just too short, i wanted more hehe

Great music i loved it and hope you can continue creating more beautiful music

I just subscribed to your channel, so I can be following up your work, here is mine, I welcome you to check it out, I hope you like it too:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3Ba4RhxBdCsnfs96ElytWA?sub_confirmation=1
2020-1-22
Use props
Kaceyx
lvl.2
United Arab Emirates

yidneth Posted at 1-4 04:51
Thank you, before using the osmo pocket we had a flycam and it was so heavy  because we sometimes scout for locations that are not close to where we park, so having a lightweight gymbal with reasonable quality for us  have been a lifechanger. I'm really happy with it and it's part of most my videos now.  I am saving for a drone to add a few aerial but so far happy with my osmo

A drone will definitely improve the quality of the scene. Especially with their manoeuvres and tracking features.
2020-1-23
Use props
MRomine
lvl.4
United States

How did you stabilize the clips where you are moving to or from yidneth? Looks like a slider?
2020-1-23
Use props
fans315e44e1
lvl.2

Spain

Thank you, It's one of my favourite places to hike, we have filmed other videos in Summer and it's like a totally different place, people think of Spain as arid but the North is very mossy and woodland like
2020-1-25
Use props
fans315e44e1
lvl.2

Spain

MRomine Posted at 1-23 06:49
How did you stabilize the clips where you are moving to or from yidneth? Looks like a slider?

No slider , he filmed all with the osmo pocket I want to buy him an z axis stabilizer, i've seen some devices but I'm not sure if they are enough,  still it will help me in his "ninja walk" XD
Before we used to carry around a flycam but it was so heavy and at the end best camera is the one you can carry around especially when you go to a place that is not close to where you park and needs a hike I'm overall very happy. Saving for a small drone now
2020-1-25
Use props
fans315e44e1
lvl.2

Spain

Kaceyx Posted at 1-23 03:07
A drone will definitely improve the quality of the scene. Especially with their manoeuvres and tracking features.

yes, well things have come in the way, other expenses I've had to made, so it's always in the bucket list, I was thinking if the mavic mini would be just enough but I see the control is way too automatic maybe, still I like "small" portable options and that one is affordable (so not now but may try in the near future) yes some aerial always has that epic feeling, I make fantasy after all and we have beautiful landscapes around.
2020-1-25
Use props
tombakerim
lvl.1

Canada

Very good work!
2020-1-26
Use props
MRomine
lvl.4
United States

fans315e44e1 Posted at 1-25 14:26
No slider  , he filmed all with the osmo pocket  I want to buy him an z axis stabilizer, i've seen some devices but I'm not sure if they are enough,  still it will help me in his "ninja walk" XD
Before we used to carry around a flycam but it was so heavy and at the end best camera is the one you can carry around especially when you go to a place that is not close to where you park and needs a hike  I'm overall very happy. Saving for a small drone now

I have an Osmo Pocket too (that's why I was asking) but I have not been able to get that smooth of a clip without some kind of help. I made my own slider with a board and a dolly. Not perfect but works most of the time.
2020-1-26
Use props
Gelert
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2063238 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Great video beautifully put together to compliment a beautiful performance - well done all involved - very professional and thank you so much for sharing
2020-1-28
Use props
SergoMi
lvl.1

United States

So coolly shot and atmosphericly elevated, I wanted to take the ring of omnipotence and carry it to the mordor.
2020-2-1
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Extremely well done.  The filming is top notch as is the editing.  This just goes to show you how well the OP can perform in the hands of an experienced user.  Priscilla is not only talented but beautiful.  Thanks for sharing.
2020-2-11
Use props
fans315e44e1
lvl.2

Spain

SergoMi Posted at 2-1 09:58
So coolly shot and atmosphericly elevated, I wanted to take the ring of omnipotence and carry it to the mordor.

I actually love Tolkien and read the Silmarillion, Hobbit and Lotr as a child though I'm a bit petite for an elf lol hahah XD thanks for the compliment, I actually make also my own original fantasy music so I tend to do "fantasy" videos. Thanks for watching
2020-2-12
Use props
fans315e44e1
lvl.2

Spain

DowntownRDB Posted at 2-11 06:25
Extremely well done.  The filming is top notch as is the editing.  This just goes to show you how well the OP can perform in the hands of an experienced user.  Priscilla is not only talented but beautiful.  Thanks for sharing.

Blush, thanks so much for the compliment Besides this folk or geeky covers I also make fantasy music and I'm fortunate to leave surrounded with beautiful nature I edited but it was Héctor the one with the osmo I confess I love it's small cos I can bring it to all my hikes.
2020-2-12
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

fans315e44e1 Posted at 2-12 03:26
Blush, thanks so much for the compliment  Besides this folk or geeky covers I also make fantasy music and I'm fortunate to leave surrounded with beautiful nature  I edited but it was Héctor the one with the osmo  I confess I love it's small cos I can bring it to all my hikes.

You're most welcome.  Keep up the fantastic work and have a great day.
2020-2-12
Use props
Fishreeler
lvl.1

Russia

Beautiful nature of Spain, beautiful harmonious music and forest fairy, thanks for the video!
2020-3-9
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Very nice work!
2020-3-10
Use props
shortsleeves
lvl.1
United States

Wonderful job and great performance. I'm amazed
2020-3-11
Use props
Drone Diver
lvl.1
Flight distance : 11982 ft
Japan

Wonderful sounds and video to match
2020-3-12
Use props
vividcinepic
New

India

If you are looking for any pre wedding music video composer then here vividcine is all set to help you. There expert professionals for pre wedding music video creation make your wedding day more special for you. Visit the experts for pre wedding music video creation today!https://www.vividcine.com/pre-wedding-video
2020-9-28
Use props
123Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules