Mavic Mini Android Tablet
1941 5 2019-12-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SStone
lvl.1
United States

Some of us older folks would like to use a tablet insted of a small phone (hard to see clearly) on our Mini controller.  I have been looking arround but can't find a list of approved Android tablets.  I did find a list on DJI but no Androids tablets were listed (only phones etc).  Considering that Android devices out number IOS devises considerably (78% vs 17% - last I looked worldwide) I think you should research this for your clients.....   This can only help your product.  
**Please post a list ASAP for those of us that need this to use the Mini well.**
2019-12-11
Use props
SupBro
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1454193 ft
  • >>>
United States

Currently no tablet, android or iOs is compatible with  DJI's Mavic Mini, DJI is not able to comment on if this will come or not. But you are right, this is a huge disadvantage.
2019-12-11
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi SStone, Mavic Mini is not compatible with the tablets at the moment, the RC of Mavic Mini doesn't have the Micro USB port and it is unable to attach tablets in design.
But your need will be transferred to our engineers for attention. Please note our website of the future update.
2019-12-11
Use props
djiuser_OwPDgfeYkQRQ
New
United States

SupBro Posted at 2019-12-11 10:44
Currently no tablet, android or iOs is compatible with  DJI's Mavic Mini, DJI is not able to comment on if this will come or not. But you are right, this is a huge disadvantage.

I hate to tell you but your WRONG,I have and I'm currently using the DJI Fly app I was able to install on a Lenovo 8" tablet,using Android Download NOT Play Store, this tablet must have what is needed to download the Fly App.I have several other android devices with different versions of android up to Pie,but none will install,I have the hardware or software you need and your engineers don't have.
2020-1-12
Use props
SupBro
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1454193 ft
  • >>>
United States

According to their support staff, tablets are not compatible. What do you mean me and my engineers?
2020-1-13
Use props
djiuser_0zp6vEW6nMno
lvl.1
Flight distance : 192267 ft
Australia

Have just found this thread. I am also having difficulty using phone when flying. Looked at 8" Samsung Galaxy Tab A, which is 64bit OS, supports arm64-v8a, armeabi-v7a and armebi, same as theSamsung  S7 phone I using. Google play does not give me the Fly App. What is the difference between S7 phone and Samsung TAB A tablet??
2020-6-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules