DJI Store/customer service
1420 8 2019-12-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jwaitkus
lvl.3
Flight distance : 24019 ft
United States

Ordered a Iron Man Telo for my son on 25/Nov on sale (black Friday sale) said it would ship in 1-2 business days. Rec'd email on 27/Nov saying it was delayed. No information provided.

You cannot call them as they have no phone number. You can only use chat and they have no details except "I will follow". No estimate nothing. I took that 2 weeks of December off from work (an hour away). I had it shipped to my work which would have been fine. Now I will need to hope it gets there and hope someone is in the mailroom to receive it. They told me they cannot update the shipping address.

I can buy again now at full price and it says it will ship in 3-5 days but yet mine will not.

Unreal that they have this type of service. Never buy from DJI direct buy through a reputable store with actual customer service.

Any DJI reps that can help?
2019-12-11
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Jwaitkus, we apologize for the delay and the inconvenience caused, it is able to update the shipping address before the shipment, please send email to support@dji.com in a timely manner. We will contact the logistics personnel to solve the problem.
I managed to get your order number via your Forum account, we are verifying with the related team of what happened and the estimated shipping date and will come back to you soon, please wait a moment, thank you.
2019-12-11
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Thanks for your patience, after the verification, Tello Iron Man Edition Quick-Release Propellers are temporarily out of stock, which caused the delay. How about splitting the order and we ship the Tello Iron Man Edition and PGYTECH Tello Adapter for Building Blocks in advance? Is it OK for you?
2019-12-12
Use props
Jwaitkus
lvl.3
United States

Thank you for reaching out. Do you know when the drone will ship? It was a xmas present for my son. I can buy elsewhere if needed.
2019-12-12
Use props
Jwaitkus
lvl.3
United States

sent address to the support email
2019-12-12
Use props
Jwaitkus
lvl.3
United States

If I leave as is when would it arrive?

If I reorder when will it arrive? If I reorder its 129.00 and I paid 89.00 on Black Friday.
2019-12-12
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Jwaitkus Posted at 12-12 16:05
If I leave as is when would it arrive?

If I reorder when will it arrive? If I reorder its 129.00 and I paid 89.00 on Black Friday.

Sorry that I didn't explain clearly, the address can be updated but due to different states and cities having different tax rates, we do not allow our customers to change the city, state, or ZIP code after the order has been placed when the order is paid for via credit card or bank transfer.
Tello Iron Man Edition Quick-Release Propellers are temporarily out of stock and we do not have the date when it will be available. If you agree to split the order, we will ship other parts immediately and it usually takes 3-5 business days for the delivery.
2019-12-13
Use props
Jwaitkus
lvl.3
United States

Okay so even though I purchased on Black Friday I won't receive it for Christmas. You should tell all customers in the same situation that DJI messed up. Not just say its delayed. Now I need to spend 40 more for the same item elsewhere. You had it for 89 and now they are 129.00 Horrible business practice.
2019-12-13
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Jwaitkus Posted at 12-13 03:30
Okay so even though I purchased on Black Friday I won't receive it for Christmas. You should tell all customers in the same situation that DJI messed up. Not just say its delayed. Now I need to spend 40 more for the same item elsewhere. You had it for 89 and now they are 129.00 Horrible business practice.

Sorry again for the unpleasant experience, actually we can split the order and ship the Tello Iron Man Edition and PGYTECH Tello Adapter for Building Block to you in advance, they should be able to be delivered before the Christmas if everything goes smoothly, but you have canceled the order, we hope you will get the refund soon.
2019-12-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules