Mavic mini blade strike shell
943 8 2019-12-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_Ai8Enp0m6CTQ
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1018176 ft
United States

I was flying today and the front propeller stuck the top of the shell 3 times, i landed and check for damages and everything was fine. The front arms are twisting and causing the strikes
2019-12-11
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, may we have a picture of the twisted front arm? Was the drone crashed or encountered hard landing?
2019-12-11
Use props
Mark Conklin
lvl.1

United States

Mine is doing the same thing, I think the plastic arm is too weak. It's like you grab the arm and twist it and after it goes back to normal shape
2019-12-18
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Mark Conklin Posted at 12-18 19:04
Mine is doing the same thing, I think the plastic arm is too weak. It's like you grab the arm and twist it and after it goes back to normal shape

May we have a picture of it so that we can verify?
2019-12-19
Use props
Mark Conklin
lvl.1

United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2019-12-19 01:07
May we have a picture of it so that we can verify?

Hi Mindy,

I have sent all files and pictures to DJI and they said the have not heard of this problem before and denied my request for replacement props. I have spent $60 dollars for replacement blades i guess i will only fly my mini on special occasions.

Thanks for your concern. I was warned about DJI warranty and bought there products anyway lesson learned
2020-1-16
Use props
Mark Conklin
lvl.1

United States

So it's true that I'm the only one with this problem?

Sounds like to me and looking on the forum their is a lot of people with the same problem. Is DJI going to fix this problem or keep pushing it under the rug? Someone could get hurt from this problem.
2020-1-17
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Mark Conklin Posted at 1-16 06:38
Hi Mindy,

I have sent all files and pictures to DJI and they said the have not heard of this problem before and denied my request for replacement props. I have spent $60 dollars for replacement blades i guess i will only fly my mini on special occasions.

Hi Mark, we managed to get your ticket number via your forum account. We have forwarded your situation to the supervisor team, we'll have someone contact you within working hours. We appreciate your kind understanding.
2020-1-18
Use props
Guorium
lvl.4
Flight distance : 513061 ft
Australia

Mark Conklin Posted at 2020-1-17 18:44
So it's true that I'm the only one with this problem?

Sounds like to me and looking on the forum their is a lot of people with the same problem. Is DJI going to fix this problem or keep pushing it under the rug? Someone could get hurt from this problem.

What is your outcome?
2021-5-13
Use props
Michael Melara
New

United States

Any update? This has been a constant problem with my mini. Didnt know it went so far back!
2022-1-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules