Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
First footage
563 4 2019-12-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Drone Retard
lvl.4
Flight distance : 380344 ft
Romania

Hello fellow pilots, this are my first shots with mavic mini and my first video edit. I had 30 min footage but it's unusuable because of my flight experience
Where can i find tips on how to film with a drone and edit? I know about Google and YouTube but there are so many channels... Some links would be helpfull.

2019-12-12
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 95125112 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Great first attempt,  try to avoid panning its not very pleasant to watch and also if you have a subject of interest flying a circle around it with the camera pointing at it, is often quite a nice effect.
2019-12-12
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thanks for sharing this wonderful footage that you had captured. Also, hope that you could get the suggestions and tips from our valued DJI members here in Forum. Thank you for your support!
2019-12-12
Use props
JodyB
lvl.4
Flight distance : 302536 ft
  • >>>
United States

I don't think it's as bad as my abilities at this point. I don't think we are born with these skills. It does take a little time and practice to figure these things out. More time and practice for some than others though (ME)!! LOL

I think you did quite well!!!
2019-12-12
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

Not bad. try slow down your camera movements. Btw I sub your channel.

Here's mine. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCafytSDKNZGQkr4ZvE7MMWQ
2019-12-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules