Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Batteries
1492 7 2014-11-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
goodrichodyssey
lvl.1

United States

I have some questions on all the batteries with the Phantom 2 Vision +
1. It takes 1 1/2 hours to recharge the Phantom batteries. Is that the "normal" time?
2. I am new at this, therefore how many Phantom batteries would be the max vs using the controller and wi-fi booster?
3. The light on the Wi-Fi Booster never goes "green", should it?  It does recharge. How do I know when it is complete?

Thanks for any help
2014-11-16
Use props
mixstreme
lvl.3

United Kingdom

It goes green when recharged on Wi-Fi extender orange when charging...  this can take some time..

The controller batteries if good, usually last around 14-20 flights at full battery flights for me... (DURACEL)
The Wi-Fi booster will last around 3-6  flights at full battery depending on using video and general usage...

I tend to charge every time its used.....  sometimes I have 3 flights back 2 back and then home - Recharge......  never had video or Wi-Fi extender drop on me........   

And roughly an hour or so to charge a battery......   

Is this a second hand unit?  have you plugged it into pc and seen how many charge the battery has had?
2014-11-16
Use props
DJI-Rodimus Pri
lvl.2

China

Mixstreme is quite a pro here. I think it is normal to charge it for one and a half hour. There is a way to see whether the WiFi booster's battery level by checking the APP. It is a good habit to check the battery levels of all batteries for a safer flight. The manual also mentions a way to check the battery lifttime. mixstreme mentioned using the Assistant software to check the battery lifetime, which is more direct and accurate.
2014-11-17
Use props
goodrichodyssey
lvl.1

United States

Thanks for your help.
1. My Wi-Fi booster allows stays on orange, never green. When you say long I have given it 2 hours.
2. I have a new controller which you recharge with the same mini usb to usb plug. Not AA batteries.
3. How many Drone batteries do you think would be the max vs the Wi-fi and controller. This would equal a full flying trip. 3 or 4 for about 20+20+20+20=80 minutes then all the batteries would need to be recharged 6 hours (with on plug) and about 1 1/2 for the wi-fi and controller.
2014-11-17
Use props
goodrichodyssey
lvl.1

United States

mixstreme Posted at 2014-11-16 23:20
It goes green when recharged on Wi-Fi extender orange when charging...  this can take some time..

T ...

See my posting for another question.
2014-11-17
Use props
goodrichodyssey
lvl.1

United States

DJI-Rodimus Pri Posted at 2014-11-17 16:53
Mixstreme is quite a pro here. I think it is normal to charge it for one and a half hour. There is a ...

See below for another question on the subject.
2014-11-17
Use props
DJI-DingC
lvl.2

China

Do remember that do not recharge the battery to 100% if you re going to store the battery for extended period. Keep the battery level at around 65% if you re not going to use them for a long time.
2014-11-17
Use props
goodrichodyssey
lvl.1

United States

Thanks, I an flying now about 5 days a week.
2014-11-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules