Can Not go back to firmware version i want?
788 5 2019-12-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Lucho Gonzalez
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2383091 ft
  • >>>
Argentina

Hi guys, i love DJI Drones and what they become but they make me hate then because of how they treat theyre clients.
I
benn flying DJI since F450 about 8 years ago .....Have and build 4 or 5 F550, then Phantom 1, 3, 3 Pro, 4, 4 Pro, Inspire 1, Inspire 2, Ronin M, Ronin SC now.
So after all that how can be
possible that DJI has to tell me which Firmware version i have to use?? When my drones crash or fly away because of their firmware failure they do not pay me back anyways so PLEASE DJI if i use a firmware version that works well for me let me stay there !!!

I do not know what happend as i never ever upgrade firmwares to the latest versions ....... on both phantom 4 pro i am on 01.03.0509 and works perfect
untill i do not how and when both of my RC Radios upgrade automatically to 01.04.01.00 and start having problems with range and video feed.

Any magic trick around to go back to previous RC Radio
versions i try with the app, with DJI Assistant on my PC, with DUMLdore and nothing works, that is the only Firmware version i have to select and that s it.

Thanks in advance to any help
2019-12-12
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

Man, you should buy some DJI stock, and get some return, on your already rather large investment, into this RC drone company.

After all those models you purchased, it was only this RC auto update, that brought you the current misery.

Hopefully, you can either get instructions to revert back one firmware, or the next update, may fix your problems.

RedHotPoker
2019-12-13
Use props
Lucho Gonzalez
lvl.3
  • >>>
Argentina

RedHotPoker Posted at 12-13 00:57
Man, you should buy some DJI stock, and get some return, on your already rather large investment, into this RC drone company.

After all those models you purchased, it was only this RC auto update, that brought you the current misery.

heheh i certainly do .... i was fighting since the beginning with firmware, sensors, and all kind of DJI problems, actually i have 3 phantom 4 pro and none keep the horizon level .... and now since the new RC controller firmware 2 of them are useless because at 300 mts distance start losing signal.
I wish i have an international lawyer and money to pay it too ......DJI make me lose lots of jobs and money too ... Actually a have a job to do in 2 days thats requires SDI signal from the RC controller, so i was perfectly using my DJI Cendence controller with my Phantom 4 Pro until the RC firmware (i do not know how yet) automatically updates ... since then Tilt camera movement does not work so becomes useless ..
2019-12-13
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

Lucho Gonzalez Posted at 12-13 13:35
heheh i certainly do .... i was fighting since the beginning with firmware, sensors, and all kind of DJI problems, actually i have 3 phantom 4 pro and none keep the horizon level .... and now since the new RC controller firmware 2 of them are useless because at 300 mts distance start losing signal.
I wish i have an international lawyer and money to pay it too ......DJI make me lose lots of jobs and money too ... Actually a have a job to do in 2 days thats requires SDI signal from the RC controller, so i was perfectly using my DJI Cendence controller with my Phantom 4 Pro until the RC firmware (i do not know how yet) automatically updates ... since then Tilt camera movement does not work so becomes useless ..

I’m curios why your various drones aren’t listed or pictured under your forum handle?

With all your fleet, you must have experienced many updates. But it seems your two RC are programmed for Auto updates. Not sure how you would turn that off.  Sorry, that it’s caused you problems, major ones if you are losing jobs over it...

RedHotPoker
2019-12-13
Use props
Lucho Gonzalez
lvl.3
  • >>>
Argentina

RedHotPoker Posted at 12-13 14:36
I’m curios why your various drones aren’t listed or pictured under your forum handle?

With all your fleet, you must have experienced many updates. But it seems your two RC are programmed for Auto updates. Not sure how you would turn that off.  Sorry, that it’s caused you problems, major ones if you are losing jobs over it...

I thought it was turn off to do not upgrade automatically or i always use my ipad on plane mode .....but once in a wile i connect them to my phone too ...... so i guess that's when they pic up wifi and do they upgrade ..... What i do not understand is WHY ON HELL DJI instead of helping and keeping customers happy they do all kind of experimental stuff to us.
NEVER EVER help me with the solution i need, Never. They just don t care.
Anyways, thanks for reply man....
2019-12-13
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

Lucho Gonzalez Posted at 12-13 18:11
I thought it was turn off to do not upgrade automatically or i always use my ipad on plane mode .....but once in a wile i connect them to my phone too ...... so i guess that's when they pic up wifi and do they upgrade ..... What i do not understand is WHY ON HELL DJI instead of helping and keeping customers happy they do all kind of experimental stuff to us.
NEVER EVER help me with the solution i need, Never. They just don t care.
Anyways, thanks for reply man....

I appreciate that, a lot, all though You don’t have to thank me, because I would offer my assistance to you, regardless. I can sense in your words that you are a sincere individual who has done nothing but kindly expressing yourself in polite terms.
I wish that DJI had better CS, but that’s not anything we can help or influence changes.

I can only say, with all the sales and millions of dollars they have earned, they should be a little more sympathetic to our cause, and help those of you who are experiencing these difficulties.

RedHotPoker
2019-12-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules