Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI CrystalSky video feed lag
1591 9 2019-12-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
G.Schaub
lvl.3
Flight distance : 4178032 ft
  • >>>
Mexico

Hi guys! I just bought a crystalsky to use with my drones, using it with DJI Go4 works great but when using it with DJJ Go with the Inspire 1 X5R the video signal is super laggy, check out the comparison between Ipad and CS.

Has anyone else experienced - solved this?

D3EC826B-90ED-446C-99CD-B5299FAD2F9D.jpeg
8156A0D1-4A81-4470-A78C-710D7960A3F9.jpeg
2019-12-12
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the inconvenience caused. I will forward this concern of yours to our designated department for clarification. I will keep you posted once we have an update on the said issue. Thank you for your understanding.
2019-12-13
Use props
G.Schaub
lvl.3
  • >>>
Mexico

DJI Gamora Posted at 12-13 10:46
Hi, thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the inconvenience caused. I will forward this concern of yours to our designated department for clarification. I will keep you posted once we have an update on the said issue. Thank you for your understanding.

Thank you Gamora, is the DJi Go version I have installed on my CrystalSky the newest?  Do you have an estimated response time?  
2019-12-13
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

G.Schaub Posted at 12-13 15:17
Thank you Gamora, is the DJi Go version I have installed on my CrystalSky the newest?  Do you have an estimated response time?

You're welcome and yes you have the latest version of the DJI GO app installed on your CrystalSky. Also, we don't have an estimated response time for this as long as I have an update I will let you know. Thank you for your patience and understanding!
2019-12-15
Use props
jazzyjeff
lvl.4
United States

"So Sorry, Our engineers are working on it, we will get back to you" The standard DJI Line. G Schaub, you better pack a lunch, its going to be a long wait...................
2019-12-15
Use props
lannes
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4465 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Does the DJ Go have a video cache function, maybe you can turn that off,

This might take some load off the CPU in the CS
2019-12-21
Use props
G.Schaub
lvl.3
  • >>>
Mexico

DJI Gamora Posted at 12-15 14:29
You're welcome and yes you have the latest version of the DJI GO app installed on your CrystalSky. Also, we don't have an estimated response time for this as long as I have an update I will let you know. Thank you for your patience and understanding!

Any updates from the engineers?
2019-12-26
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

G.Schaub Posted at 12-26 09:26
Any updates from the engineers?

Hi, thank you for your response. We still don't have an update from our engineers but I will follow up on this ticket for us to get the resolution with regards to this concern. Thank you for your understanding and patience. Cheers!
2019-12-26
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

DJI Gamora Posted at 2019-12-26 16:31
Hi, thank you for your response. We still don't have an update from our engineers but I will follow up on this ticket for us to get the resolution with regards to this concern. Thank you for your understanding and patience. Cheers!

Hi, thank you for patiently waiting. This concern was already been raised to our DJI R&D Team for review. At this stage, I will highly recommend you to use a different mobile device as we are still working on it to be fix. Thank you for your understanding and support!
2020-1-11
Use props
G.Schaub
lvl.3
  • >>>
Mexico

DJI Gamora Posted at 1-11 16:20
Hi, thank you for patiently waiting. This concern was already been raised to our DJI R&D Team for review. At this stage, I will highly recommend you to use a different mobile device as we are still working on it to be fix. Thank you for your understanding and support!

That kind of answer makes me really ask myself if I should continue “investing” my money on DJI products. Stop using your 1k usd CrystalSky and use your 300usd iPad instead.
2020-1-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules