Edit Python Source
1546 3 2019-12-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Xelle
lvl.1
Germany

Hello to the knowing
I try to edit a Python source of a scatch program, but I cannot type in any character.I can see an position the Cursor, but no input is accepted.
I tried it on iPad and PC Win10.
Someone can help?

2019-12-14
Use props
BGA
Second Officer
United States

You can not do that. What you can do is copy the Python code, create a new Python program and then paste the code there and edit at will.
2019-12-14
Use props
Xelle
lvl.1
Germany

BGA Posted at 12-14 06:49
You can not do that. What you can do is copy the Python code, create a new Python program and then paste the code there and edit at will.

Thank you very much. What can I do with the edited source? Paste in Robomasters Lab doesn't work. Does it mean, that I do not really can write a python program? I can only have a look at the generated code?
Thank you for your patience ...
Bruno
2019-12-14
Use props
BGA
Second Officer
United States

Xelle Posted at 12-14 07:15
Thank you very much. What can I do with the edited source? Paste in Robomasters Lab doesn't work. Does it mean, that I do not really can write a python program? I can only have a look at the generated code?
Thank you for your patience ...
Bruno

When You enter the DIY Programming section, at the top of the screen you will see both "Scratch" and "Python (Beta)". Touch the second one to program using Python.

Other than that, Copy & paste work as expected for me.

DIY Programming -> Scratch -> Open/Create a program -> Select the Python code display -> Long press in the code and select all -> Copy -> Back to DIY Programming -> Python (Beta) -> Create Program -> Long press -> Paste.

This is in an Android device. If you are in an iOS device or on desktop use the usual ways to copy/paste text.
2019-12-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules