Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Main Controller Data Error
991 5 2019-12-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Kemzo
lvl.2
Flight distance : 52 ft
United States

Hello All,
Just received my I2 from DJI last night for repair, I turned it on to set it up this message popped up, I don’t know what to do next? I connect the drone to my PC to see if I can refresh the firmware but that option is not there. I noticed one thing, the front of the drone is very hot, I don’t know if that’s normal. I mean, I paid $1000 for repairs, why didn’t they test it? I wanted to upload an image of the errors but I’m not sure how to do that on an iPad.
2019-12-14
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, sorry to read and knew about the troubles you've had with your unit. We'll forward and seek the attention of the designated team for further assistance. Your patience is highly appreciated.
2019-12-14
Use props
Kemzo
lvl.2
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 12-14 14:29
Hi, sorry to read and knew about the troubles you've had with your unit. We'll forward and seek the attention of the designated team for further assistance. Your patience is highly appreciated.
I think once they replace the parts, they only tested it for a minute or two, and the issue starts at about 15 minutes. Please see attached images, thanks!
C2C05155-D7CB-47B3-BBF4-EFEBBCA8B775.jpeg
2019-12-15
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Kemzo Posted at 12-15 19:33
I think once they replace the parts, they only tested it for a minute or two, and the issue starts at about 15 minutes. Please see attached images, thanks!

Hi, we sent you an email. Please check later. Thank you!
2019-12-16
Use props
Kemzo
lvl.2
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 12-16 09:13
Hi, we sent you an email. Please check later. Thank you!

Received!

Thanks for your prompt response...
2019-12-16
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Kemzo Posted at 12-16 10:07
Received!

Thanks for your prompt response...

You're most welcome. If anything else, please let us know.
2019-12-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules