2.7K Video Distortion on Bottom of Screen
1205 5 2019-12-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans8e299cb6
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5693497 ft
United States

Whenever I film 2.7k, the resulting video has "streched pixels" at the bottom of the screen.  Can everyone please confirm you have this problem?  There are some other reports but it is hard to tell from watching their video.  Issue only happens when filming 2.7K.  I returned one MM and got another one and same problem.....

thanks.

stretched pixels

stretched pixels
2019-12-14
Use props
fans8e299cb6
Second Officer
United States

Another example:

2.7K_Distortion.jpg

2019-12-14
Use props
George GR
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2990653 ft
Greece

dji knows and will fix it in the next upgrade!
2019-12-14
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day. I am sorry for the trouble and thank you for sharing these information and these videos with us. Kindly please use a professional player ( such as Potplayer ) to play the said video, to if this phenomenon does not occur. Or if the player has hardware decoding and software decoding, this phenomenon will occur if you choose hardware decoding, and will not occur by using software decoding. In addition a firmware update is expected to optimize this phenomenon. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2019-12-14
Use props
swashplate53
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1142047 ft
  • >>>
United States

My air2s does this as well. I can't upload videos here though.

https://www.reddit.com/r/dji/comments/10730dw/dji_quick_shots_odd_lines_in_video/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=android_app&utm_name=androidcss&utm_term=1&utm_content=share_button
2023-1-8
Use props
Element115
Second Officer
United States

swashplate53 Posted at 1-8 20:44
My air2s does this as well. I can't upload videos here though.

https://www.reddit.com/r/dji/comments/10730dw/dji_quick_shots_odd_lines_in_video/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=android_app&utm_name=androidcss&utm_term=1&utm_content=share_button

This issue was fixed by a patch for the Mini long time ago.  If your Air 2S has the same issue, then check that you are on the latest firmware.
2023-1-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules