667 1 2019-12-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jmdvella
lvl.2
Flight distance : 21152 ft
Slovakia

Hello,

I have ordered a mavic mini and have been reading through the regulations in regards to Europe and the upcoming changes, I would like to clarify if anyone understands or has experience of how this particular rule affects the c0 type class mavic mini in regards to registration of the aircraft in Slovakia & Greece.

Thanks for your time.

slovak.jpg

c0 type

c0 type

Greece

Greece
2019-12-14
Use props
jmdvella
lvl.2
Flight distance : 21152 ft
Slovakia

Regarding Slovakia I read from this link:http://letectvo.nsat.sk/letova-prevadzka/lietadla-sposobile-lietat-bez-pilota/

Category of operation
An unmanned aircraft registration (aircraft registration) or an unmanned aircraft license (remote pilot registration) are not required to perform a flight in Category A. A Category A flight may be conducted during the day, maintaining direct visual contact with the aircraft, at a distance of not more than 1000 meters from the pilot at a distance, in uncontrolled airspace up to 120 meters above ground level.
Additional restrictions depending on aircraft weight (class) - operation subcategories:
A1: with an aircraft of class C0 (weight less than 0,25kg) and class C1 (weight less than 0,9kg), so that no gatherings of people are flown. In controlled airspace * at a distance of more than 3.7km from the aerodrome reference point to a height of 30m above ground level. Follow-me mode can be used up to 30m from the pilot remotely.

Hopefully this means its ok for recreational flying without registration

2019-12-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules