Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Urgent update required
1420 1 2019-12-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Nathan Martin2
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Good afternoon

Could someone take a look at my case CAS-3819411-V3X6T3.

After having no problems initially with the drone unfortunately my Mavic mini crashed. Having discussed this over email they still advised me to send the entire package back to the DOA team in Holland. I advised on two occasions that the drone wasn’t damaged on arrival but that it was involved in a crash.

I have the care refresh cover and just wanted to get a new replacement for a fee. Unfortunately again despite asking a couple of times for this they still advised to send the entire package back (I have the fly more kit).

It has now been with you for sometime now. Every time I check the case status online it doesn’t actually show me any meaningful update just showing the date the case was opened. I have the proof of delivery from the prepaid ups returns but even that hasn’t updated your end?

I would like an update ASAP on this as I was hoping to get the drone back for over Christmas which leaves very little time in sorting that.

2019-12-15
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, we sent you a PM. Please check later. Thank you!
2019-12-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules