Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
problem with contacting DJI through app feature
449 2 2019-12-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
bocian666
lvl.2
Flight distance : 708133 ft
United Kingdom

hello. does anyone has ever tried to contact Dji through built in-app support/I have to try a few times and never had reply.  I go to Dji support/after-sale support/ repair. Once fill up general information about what happened supplying evidence like videos, pictures and flight log, you simply submit your query, so simple. But no one reply to me and I cannot check where these reports are kept. After contacting  Dji via mobile, they asked me all of the questions like in the form I submitted. Then they gave me a reference number(app do not give automatically reference number). Six months ago I wanted to unlock my nfz but they didn't reply to my query. My question is, does this app is working, does someone checking it?.
2019-12-15
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi bocian666, we apologize for the troubles with our APP, if you go to DJI support/after-sale support/repair, you will enter the online repair form, once you finish it step by step, there will be a reference case number and the system will guide you to send in the device. repair form.png
If you would like technical support in a timely manner, please click DJI Support--After-sale Support--Email/Online Service, thank you.
after-sales support.png
2019-12-15
Use props
bocian666
lvl.2
Flight distance : 708133 ft
United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 12-15 20:16
Hi bocian666, we apologize for the troubles with our APP, if you go to DJI support/after-sale support/repair, you will enter the online repair form, once you finish it step by step, there will be a reference case number and the system will guide you to send in the device.[view_image]
If you would like technical support in a timely manner, please click DJI Support--After-sale Support--Email/Online Service, thank you.
[view_image][Image]

Thank you but this is not what I asked.i did what u suggest because I had no reply’s from my request I have made trough build in app feature. So my question is ; does someone checking app reports, Will app be ever fully functional?
2019-12-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules