Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Another user's drone shows up in my flight records
1554 4 2019-12-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jason James
lvl.3
Flight distance : 827487 ft
Ecuador

This is odd... another drone called "henry_a..." from Ghana is appearing in my flight records.

A pretty minor issue, but annoying and I'de like to correct it.

The issue is not specific to one device, it appears in my profile regardless of which device I am running the Go 4 app on.

Does anyone have any idea how to correct/clear/remove a user/drone from the flight records in my profile?

If a DJI Guru is reading this, the legitamte profiles are "Mavic Air" and Mavic2Pro", it's that third one from Ghana where the wires got crossed.

Thanks for any help...
dji 4 go.jpg
2019-12-15
Use props
Jason James
lvl.3
Ecuador

I 've been emailing technical support back and forth for over a week now and I don't think they have any idea how to fix this problem. They just keep telling me to sign in and out, which of course I would have already tried before even contacting support. My drones still work fine, so this isn't an emergency, it's just annoying knowing that my flight records are not accurate.
2019-12-21
Use props
Jason James
lvl.3
Ecuador

The final resolution that I received back from DJI support seems to suggest that there is no real solution to this problem:

"We just want to inform you that we have received feedback from our engineers that seeing unknown user on the DJI account is normal. As long as the unit is registered to your name, you will not be going to have any problem."

So, some guy's flights in Ghana are mixed into my flight records, but not to worry, it's.... "normal"
2019-12-24
Use props
masterfork
New

United States

Jason James Posted at 2019-12-24 04:33
The final resolution that I received back from DJI support seems to suggest that there is no real solution to this problem:

"We just want to inform you that we have received feedback from our engineers that seeing unknown user on the DJI account is normal. As long as the unit is registered to your name, you will not be going to have any problem."

I just wanted to say that your avatar is the perfect reaction to the response you received. Sorry about your trouble!
2020-1-16
Use props
Jason James
lvl.3
Ecuador

masterfork Posted at 1-16 06:11
I just wanted to say that your avatar is the perfect reaction to the response you received. Sorry about your trouble!

Thanks
2020-1-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules