USB port used to charge iPhone 11
1065 5 2019-12-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
aatri
lvl.1
Flight distance : 222549 ft
United States

Can the USB Port be used to charge an iPhone 11 while mounted and being used?

I bought an Osmo Mobile 3 and it’s very impressive compare to the earlier Osmo Mobile versions I own. I was specially excited about being able to charge the phone while mounted. Except I’m not able to do that. I returned the first unit I purchased after 3 days thinking it’s a faulty unit but to find second one to be same. I hope it’s something I am doing wrong. Please advise.
2019-12-15
Use props
fansfe82067d
First Officer
  • >>>
Australia

So what happens when you try?
2019-12-15
Use props
aatri
lvl.1
Flight distance : 222549 ft
United States

fansfe82067d Posted at 12-15 20:28
So what happens when you try?

It would not charge the phone while connected and using the OM3. I was hoping to extend the phone battery life with this feature.
2019-12-15
Use props
KlooGee
First Officer
Flight distance : 16783757 ft
  • >>>
United States

I've never seen it charge my phone and I've never seen any options to be able to enable it.  
2019-12-15
Use props
Lulinhamd
lvl.1
Flight distance : 16142 ft
Brazil

Same problem with me. I connect the spark's controller to cell, and it charging the cell.
2019-12-15
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day aatri. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused you and thank you for reaching out. Upon checking the mobile device ( iPhone 11 ) on the recommended mobile device list for the DJI Osmo Mobile 3 and with the DJI Mimo application. I am sorry to say that the said mobile device is not yet recommended for the said gimbal and with the said application. I would suggest using a recommended mobile device for the DJI Osmo Mobile 3 and with the DJI Mimo application for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the iPhone 11 will be able to work on the DJI Osmo Mobile 3 and with the DJI Mimo application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said gimbal and with the said application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Mimo application while using it on the DJI Osmo Mobile 3. For reference I will post a link where in you can check the recommended mobile device list for the DJI Osmo Mobile 3. Thank you for your understanding and support.

https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... ty_List_en_1028.pdf

2019-12-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules