Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Low signal and geozone
2090 8 2019-12-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_PhfP95HDAHIt
lvl.2
Flight distance : 189131 ft
Indonesia

Please make update for CE version in Indonesia, all user in my country have same problem. We can only fly just fo 40-50meter and the aircraft is disconnected and automatically triger RTH.
We are use automatic frequency wivh is 2,4ghz,  If we use manual for 5,8ghz it make longer for only 100-120meter.
This is not unexpected since dji claim mavic mini can fly in 2km for CE version.
Secondly is we cannot self unlock in geozone even in blue area, since we can do for other dji product like spark, mavic pro and phantom series.
2019-12-15
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, thanks for your feedback, may we verify what mobile device are you using? Is it an iOS or Android device?
We will release the new aircraft firmware and DJI Fly in late December to add support for the unlocking function. Please stay tuned for firmware and app update release notices. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2019-12-15
Use props
djiuser_PhfP95HDAHIt
lvl.2
Indonesia

Tq for your response,I use Iphone 7 with ios 13 and same problem with my Redmi note 8 6/128. We have wa community with this same problem. Most of my friends have same problem and try to took fake gps nor boster/reflector antena to Solft the problem. It didn't help much but we can try to flying our new drones without worrying to loss it.
2019-12-16
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_PhfP95HDAHIt Posted at 12-16 00:00
Tq for your response,I use Iphone 7 with ios 13 and same problem with my Redmi note 8 6/128. We have wa community with this same problem. Most of my friends have same problem and try to took fake gps nor boster/reflector antena to Solft the problem. It didn't help much but we can try to flying our new drones without worrying to loss it.

Thanks for the details, we need more logs for further analysis. Once you export, please upload to Dropbox or Google Drive and post the link here, thank you in advance.
1. Exporting Flight Controller Aircraft Data
(1) Download DJI Assistant 2 from the official website. Download link: https://www.dji.com/mavic-mini/downloads
(2) Launch DJI Assistant 2. Within 20 seconds after the Mavic Mini is powered on, connect it to DJI Assistant 2.
(3) After DJI Assistant 2 recognizes the aircraft, choose "Log Export", and then click "Save to local".
(4) The final exported data are ".dat" files. log.png
2.App Log Export
Connect the mobile device that has been connected to the aircraft to the PC, open iTunes, and then export all data under the "Logs" folder.
iOS.png logs.png
2019-12-16
Use props
djiuser_Vg4enqKTgGXq
New

United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 12-15 23:37
Hi there, thanks for your feedback, may we verify what mobile device are you using? Is it an iOS or Android device?
We will release the new aircraft firmware and DJI Fly in late December to add support for the unlocking function. Please stay tuned for firmware and app update release notices. Thank you for your understanding and support.

Hello,
When Will be the firmware available to self unlock the geo zone for mavic mini?
2019-12-17
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_Vg4enqKTgGXq Posted at 12-17 20:17
Hello,
When Will be the firmware available to self unlock the geo zone for mavic mini?

2019-12-18
Use props
SupBro
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1454193 ft
  • >>>
United States

Nice job on telling us information Mindy.
2019-12-18
Use props
djiuser_PhfP95HDAHIt
lvl.2
Netherlands

DJI Mindy Posted at 2019-12-16 02:44
Thanks for the details, we need more logs for further analysis. Once you export, please upload to Dropbox or Google Drive and post the link here, thank you in advance.
1. Exporting Flight Controller Aircraft Data
(1) Download DJI Assistant 2 from the official website. Download link: https://www.dji.com/mavic-mini/downloads

Sorry for my late response, since I am in the end year vacation.
I have update my Dji Fly application, aircraft and remote controller firmware to 1.0.104 and have self unlock for geo zone.
But I and my friend still have some issue for the signal transmission keep week. In some are its automatically change to 5.8 Ghz without I am choosing it
Here I give you the link for my log file : Log File
If you don't mine please give us the FCC firmware so we can fly the Mavic mini without worry in Indonesia.
Thank you for your time
2020-1-4
Use props
Gogo Benedictus
lvl.2
Indonesia

After updating to 106, the geozone can self unlocking, tks for update application.
But we still have the problem for failsafe condition, where the connection to rc is totally lost and the screen of the fpv began grey. After go landing and reach altitude 10m the rc connect again.
Please make an update for this problem.
2020-1-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules