Longer video not saved
595 1 2019-12-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Deejay-Eye
lvl.1
Netherlands

Hi, I'm using the Osmo Mobile 3 with my Iphone 11 pro max 256Gb.

Last weekend I went to Bastogne (Belgium) and took some epic videos of the 75th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge. I shot several short B-roll videos, pictures and so on and it all turned out okay. On saturday evening, there was a phenomenal lightshow with fireworks at the Bastogne War Museum (Mardasson) that lasts for about an hour. Not knowing what to expect and having plenty of storage capacity, I recorded the whole show in one shot. In that way i could post edit the video and take out the highlights.
I checked the camera and the timer was running, the soundbar was active and the shutterbutton in the app was turned into a square.... Telling me I was recording, so I thought.
Later on while I attempted to review te footage there was nothing to find!! A short video i took previously showing the crowd was there, but unfortunately the event itself was gone!
What the frog is going on here?

2019-12-16
Use props
Deejay-Eye
lvl.1
Netherlands

Today I used the exact same settings (4K @ 30fps) and shoot a video with the same duration for testing and guess what?! Nicely stored on my iPhone....
It's a single file about 15Gb memory, not even chopped into smaller pieces as once mentioned in this forum (4Gb limit). Too bad I lost the footage of the lightshow, though.
2019-12-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules