1142 5 2019-12-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
EQBView
lvl.4
Flight distance : 14255190 ft
  • >>>
United States

Is there something wrong with the Tech Spt/Repar CTR # computers?  They are unable to see my DJI Care Refresh+ that was purchased/processed via the DJI Store.  The TECH Rep (name withheld) was absolutely confident, I do NOT have CARE on my I2.  LOL.  I said, well, can you explain why DJI took my money on 3-22-19 .  . and isn't it good for one year?  I asked for a supervisor and 99% sure he's just going to put me on mute then come back with some lame excuse whey the supervisor can't speak with me.

Does anyone know if they are having computer probs?

dc in HSV
2019-12-16
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi EQBView, sorry for the unpleasant experience with our support, may we have your contact number so that we can investigate the actual situation and keep improving our customer service? I managed to get your order number 0010709891910, may we have your serial number of the drone as well for further verification?
2019-12-16
Use props
SupBro
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1454193 ft
  • >>>
United States

I'm glad you've decided to improve your support. Very much appreciated Mindy.
2019-12-17
Use props
djiuser_u2HgaEkVHdEJ
lvl.1
Flight distance : 344 ft
Benin

Hello everybody.  I am new here.  Please I had a problem with my dji phantom 4 drone. Update problem failed.  I have always done to update it but its still not working.  I even changed the dji phantom 4 controller card for this problem but it didn't work I still had the same problem.  Its still not working.  Just as if there is no firmware inside.  WANTING TO UPDATE I am getting current version 0.0.0.0.0.
1059834d-807c-41fa-b769-4d3720a2d42f.png
43f8451b-77f3-4e04-9b17-ba8eddabca7f.jpg
2019-12-22
Use props
djiuser_H8g3xc24HhG9
New

Japan

My brand new Mavic Mini just crash landed on 3rd test flight after right away losing contact. One front arm is broken as are some propellers clipped. I paid for the DJI refresh care when I bought the drone. What can I do? No help for me in English on the Japan site. I live in Japan but need things in English. Can someone help?
2020-1-2
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

djiuser_H8g3xc24HhG9 Posted at 1-2 21:13
My brand new Mavic Mini just crash landed on 3rd test flight after right away losing contact. One front arm is broken as are some propellers clipped. I paid for the DJI refresh care when I bought the drone. What can I do? No help for me in English on the Japan site. I live in Japan but need things in English. Can someone help?

Sorry for the crash accident, where did you purchase the DJI Care Refresh? If you would like to use DJI Care Refresh service, the drone must be sent to the corresponding repair center.
If it was purchased from Japan, you still need to contact Japanese repair center, please send email to support.jp@dji.com, then keep us updated with the email ticket number here, we will inform the local team to communicate with you in English.
2020-1-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules