1025 9 2019-12-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
captain.zhu
lvl.4
Flight distance : 17005384 ft
  • >>>
United States

The short film describes a girl who works hard in Shanghai and always drives across the Shanghai bridge after working overtime every day. One day after hearing the radio broadcast of the story of the Shanghai Bridge, she took a ride around the Huangpu River Bridge in Shanghai. On that day, she fell in love with the Shanghai Bridge. Shanghai's beautiful bridges are closely linked to Pudong and Puxi, and illuminate your return. Only Puxi and Pudong became a complete Shanghai. Everyone is like the stars that are not extinguished, shining for their own tomorrow and for the city's tomorrow.
短片描述了一位在上海打拼的女孩,每天加班后总会开车驶过上海的大桥。有一天听到电台广播上海大桥的故事后,就把上海的黄浦江大桥都兜风了逛了一遍,那天,她爱上了上海的桥。 上海一座座美丽的大桥,把浦东浦西紧紧联系在了一起,照亮了你我的归途。浦西加浦东,才成为完整的一个上海。 每个人都像这个星星点点没有熄灭的灯光,在为了自己的明天,为这座城市的明天在闪耀。

2019-12-17
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Really nicely filmed, thanks for posting.
2019-12-17
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

Nice work.
2019-12-17
Use props
maddox
First Officer
Malaysia

Very nice video, great work
2019-12-17
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day captain.zhu. Thank you for sharing this stunning video you have captured. The Bridge of Shanghai looks amazing from the air at night. .
2019-12-17
Use props
DJI Panda
Administrator
Flight distance : 405039 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

Thanks for sharing! I'd been intern in Shanghai for about 1 year and the video touched me a lot. It's a beautiful city especially in night. I love the scene when the buildings with lights are as background, when seems like the starry sky.
PS. you can update the footage to https://www.skypixel.com/contests/2019 and take part in the contest.
谢谢分享。我曾经在上海实习了一年左右,这个短片深深打动了我。上海的夜晚很美,我特别喜欢的一幕是亮满灯的建筑作为背景,看起来就像星空。
你也可以投稿至https://www.skypixel.com/contests/2019,参加天空之城5周年航拍大赛。
2019-12-17
Use props
captain.zhu
lvl.4
Flight distance : 17005384 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Panda Posted at 12-17 20:29
Thanks for sharing! I'd been intern in Shanghai for about 1 year and the video touched me a lot. It's a beautiful city especially in night. I love the scene when the buildings with lights are as background, when seems like the starry sky.
PS. you can update the footage to https://www.skypixel.com/contests/2019 and take part in the contest.
谢谢分享。我曾经在上海实习了一年左右,这个短片深深打动了我。上海的夜晚很美,我特别喜欢的一幕是亮满灯的建筑作为背景,看起来就像星空。

这个片子已经获过奖了
2019-12-17
Use props
msisrael
lvl.4
United States

Nice!  This is terrific!  If you get a chance I would encourage you to upload this to the AirVuz drone video sharing site.  We have a curated collection of drone videos from Shanghai and we'd love to feature this in it:

AirVuz Shanghai Collection
2019-12-31
Use props
drone_kid
lvl.1
Flight distance : 79596 ft
Netherlands

Amazing video!
2020-1-1
Use props
ernie_e
lvl.4