Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Video Start option ...
1018 3 2019-12-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
solentlife
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1087530 ft
Czechia

Quite a while back I asked if DJI would consider adding a simple Auto-Start to the Video option of DJI GO. This has been an option with LITCHI for years and seems a simple but useful addition. I know others who have dome same as me at times .... had an amazing flight but realised too late that they had not hit START video !! For those who haven't seen LITCHI option - it starts video at moment of take-off and stops it moment of motors stopping. It is still fully stop / start ... Photo etc. during flight so does not change your control. What it does is help to not miss all those fab flights !!

Single SelectVote, Total 2 people participate in voting
Your user group with no voting privileges
2019-12-17
Use props
Mark The Droner
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2917 ft
United States

I like 1 and 3.  It's also advantageous in that if the vid starts at launch it will be very close to being in sync with the log.  It's awkward to launch and start the vid manually within the same second.  
2019-12-17
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I think Skydio 2 has this feature already.
2019-12-17
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day solentlife. Thank you for sharing these information and for creating this poll with regards to this matter. I will forward this thread/information to the designated DJI department for further attention. Thank you for your valued support.
2019-12-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules