Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Ordered Online - Processing time?
3680 33 2019-12-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jmdvella
lvl.2
Flight distance : 21152 ft
Slovakia

Hey all,
Just wondering who has purchased online and how long the processing time was before it was sent to the shipping stage?

Its only been 4 days (Im expecting the whole process to take up to 30 days which is fine). Just curious as to the normal time it takes before it moves onto the Shipping stage?

Thanks!

2019-12-18
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi jmdvella, thanks for your interest in Mavic Mini, the shipping time is different in different countries, we have the estimated shipping date on our online store which you may refer to: https://store.dji.com/product/ma ... ducts&vid=84621
2019-12-18
Use props
JodyB
lvl.4
Flight distance : 302536 ft
  • >>>
United States

I can tell you my experience jmdvella. I ordered through the DJI web store the Mavic Mini FMC on 11/01. It was shipped on 11/26 and I received it on 11/29. It felt like forever but in my opinion, worth the wait.
2019-12-18
Use props
jmdvella
lvl.2
Slovakia

DJI Mindy Yes I read about this I was just wondering about the 'processing time', not the shipping.

JodyB perfect! Im not in a rush I was just curious, thanks for clarifying - and nice hat ;)

2019-12-18
Use props
jmdvella
lvl.2
Slovakia

DJI Mindy, I noticed it says in there

"The estimated shipping time is shown for each product when you place an order at https://store.dji.com"

I never received an estimated shipping time, will this update once its passed the 'processing time' stage? Thanks
2019-12-18
Use props
JodyB
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

jmdvella Posted at 12-18 05:20
DJI Mindy Yes I read about this I was just wondering about the 'processing time', not the shipping.

JodyB perfect! Im not in a rush I was just curious, thanks for clarifying - and nice hat ;)

Thanks for the compliment on the hat!!
The estimated ship time is on the mavic mini store page before you click "Shop Now" button.
Currently, the estimated ship time is listed as:
Estimated to ship 15-20 business days after payment confirmation
And that is different if you order a regular package or if you order the fly more combo kit.

2019-12-18
Use props
pnwflier
lvl.2
United States

There was a short period of time when the shipping time for the combo package was 10-15 business days. I ordered my combo during that time which was on Dec 5th. I just received notice last night that it has shipped, which to my surprise was 9 business days after ordering. It was shipped from SHENZHEN, CN, I live in on the West Coast of USA (Oregon).  

The estimated delivery date is Monday December 23rd.  I'm not holding my breath because of the Holidays but it would be great to get it before Christmas.

I'll update my delivery time when my Mini is received.

Looking forward to my first flying camera as I have been a recreational photographer for many years and this is my first drone.

2019-12-18
Use props
JodyB
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

pnwflier Posted at 12-18 06:46
There was a short period of time when the shipping time for the combo package was 10-15 business days. I ordered my combo during that time which was on Dec 5th. I just received notice last night that it has shipped, which to my surprise was 9 business days after ordering. It was shipped from SHENZHEN, CN, I live in on the West Coast of USA (Oregon).  

The estimated delivery date is Monday December 23rd.  I'm not holding my breath because of the Holidays but it would be great to get it before Christmas.

I hope you get it as scheduled and there are no delays. Coming into the US, they usually go through either Anchorage Alaska or Memphis Tennessee for customs and sometimes they get a customs delay. That can be 3-4 days. I'm not saying this to discourage, I just know what others have gone through at times. I was lucky, mine went through customs like hot butter.

With you being into photography, I think you'll love the mini for what it does. I have several photo bug friends on here and they all like it, but of course there are features they wish that it had though. I love mine, but I'm just getting started into the aerial photography side of things. Hopefully I won't out grow the mini very quickly, LOL!!

At any rate, I hope you get yours without delay and enjoy it!!
2019-12-18
Use props
pnwflier
lvl.2
United States

Thanks for the comments Jody. Being in Oregon I hope Anchorage is where it will hit customs, would hate to think it would go all the way to Memphis then back to the West Coast but who knows.

My main focus is to utilize all the features and capabilities the Mini has, and not what it doesn't have. DJI and other users have published the Mini's short comings or lack of features but for $500 I couldn't resist taking the plunge. I have wanted a drone for several years but have a limited budget.

I'm not much to predict the future but I'll bet I could outgrow the Mini sometime and will want something of higher quality and flight capabilities, But as we all know DJI has a drone for anyone's desires if they have the money to spend.

I'll be posting images and videos from my local area here in the Pacific Northwest in the future.

Happy flying everyone.

2019-12-18
Use props
jmdvella
lvl.2
Slovakia

JodyB youre welcome

Ok great thanks for the information! Im sure it will be 30 days + customs, and the customs are hell here in Slovakia so probably another 30 days on top lol. Ah well, I hope I catch it in time as I will be leaving the country for a short 2 week holiday just before it should arrive so otherwise I hope I dont encounter any problems with the 24 hour window as mentioned in the help center:

"If items are missing or damaged, please contact DJI Support within 24 hours after you receive the package"

Good luck with your purchase pnwflier, Im a photographer myself and quite looking to hit the skies and learn some new skills

2019-12-18
Use props
pnwflier
lvl.2
United States

Shipping update.

My MM which I ordered on December 5th left SHENZHEN CN on December 18th, made it to Memphis on the 19th and was just delivered to the FEDEX facility in Portland Oregon on Friday the 20th. I live about 30 miles outside of Portland and the delivery date is still saying Monday the 23rd. Since it arrived in Portland at 6:30am I'm hoping they will update the delivery date. Would be awesome to get it today.

Did not have any customs hold up at all so happy about that.

Will update when I have the MM in hand, it's getting close.
2019-12-20
Use props
JodyB
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

pnwflier Posted at 12-20 06:55
Shipping update.

My MM which I ordered on December 5th left SHENZHEN CN on December 18th, made it to Memphis on the 19th and was just delivered to the FEDEX facility in Portland Oregon on Friday the 20th. I live about 30 miles outside of Portland and the delivery date is still saying Monday the 23rd. Since it arrived in Portland at 6:30am I'm hoping they will update the delivery date. Would be awesome to get it today.

Not too bad. 15 day turn around. Whether it hits memphis or anchorage I think depends on which side of the US they come in on, not real sure. But I would think depending on what time it arrived at your local fedex facility, you might actually get it today!! Sounds positive and for sure keep us updated!!
2019-12-20
Use props
Debugger
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4865846 ft
  • >>>
Greece

Hi jmdvella

My online order for MM fly more combo is on "Processing" since Dec-13
Actually it was Friday and 13. I hope it will be lucky.
2019-12-20
Use props
InspektorGadjet
lvl.4
Flight distance : 439915 ft
Spain

Debugger Posted at 12-20 08:09
Hi jmdvella

My online order for MM fly more combo is on "Processing" since Dec-13

lol let's hope so! Shipping times are changing constantly but the average is been 10 to 20 days.
2019-12-20
Use props
djiuser_hkgBrIHOtbOh
lvl.2
Flight distance : 396430 ft
United States

Hi jmdvella, I'm in the US so processing time my be different.  It took 8 days from time I ordered to shipped status, then 2 days from China to the US, to my front door.  !0 days total.  You will love the MM.
2019-12-20
Use props
pnwflier
lvl.2
United States

MM arrived today. 15 days from order date.

Raining like cats and dogs so doing a few indoor flights, so far so good. Real stable inside, no issues. Cant wait for it to stop raining.
2019-12-20
Use props
JodyB
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

pnwflier Posted at 12-20 16:19
MM arrived today. 15 days from order date.

Raining like cats and dogs so doing a few indoor flights, so far so good. Real stable inside, no issues. Cant wait for it to stop raining.

That's been a lot of my problems too. Rain.... uugghh lol.
At any rate, I'm glad you got yours in pnwflyer. It should make for a wonderful Christmas gift since it's so close. Hope you enjoy it and Merry Christmas to you and yours!!
2019-12-20
Use props
Shark5150
lvl.2
United States

I ordered fly more combo on Dec 2nd. Still processing.
2019-12-20
Use props
fans9f7e474a
New

Germany

I ordered my Mavic Mini Fly More Combo on Dec 1st. It still says `processing`.
Probably it won`t arrive before Christmas...
2019-12-21
Use props
pnwflier
lvl.2
United States

Keep in mind I ordered my MM when there was a short window of time where the estimated delivery was 10-15 days. Most of the time I was seeing 20-25 days, which is what DJI is estimating right now.

I was just lucky and pulled the trigger when I saw the shorter delivery time.
2019-12-21
Use props
hmallett
lvl.2
Flight distance : 152116 ft
United Kingdom

pnwflier Posted at 12-18 06:46
There was a short period of time when the shipping time for the combo package was 10-15 business days. I ordered my combo during that time which was on Dec 5th. I just received notice last night that it has shipped, which to my surprise was 9 business days after ordering. It was shipped from SHENZHEN, CN, I live in on the West Coast of USA (Oregon).  

I am in the UK.

I ordered on online 3rd December, with a stated shipping time of 12-19 business days. Still showing as "awaiting shipment", so it's not going to get here before Christmas.

I guess the availability and delivery time may vary depending upon whether you're getting the FCC version or the CE version too.
2019-12-21
Use props
Shark5150
lvl.2
United States

pnwflier Posted at 12-21 04:37
Keep in mind I ordered my MM when there was a short window of time where the estimated delivery was 10-15 days. Most of the time I was seeing 20-25 days, which is what DJI is estimating right now.

I was just lucky and pulled the trigger when I saw the shorter delivery time.

My order on December 2nd did, and still has, a 10-15 day estimate.  It didn't happen.
2019-12-21
Use props
Goldie33
New

Germany

hmallett Posted at 12-21 05:19
I am in the UK.

I ordered on online 3rd December, with a stated shipping time of 12-19 business days. Still showing as "awaiting shipment", so it's not going to get here before Christmas.

I ordered on Dec 1st with a shipping time of 12-19 business days, too.
Now we have to hope our Mavic Mini arrives this year!!!!!!!
2019-12-22
Use props
jmilamtx
New

United States

I ordered the fly more combo and it said 25 days. Found it at Apple.com and picked it up the same day and cancelled the dji web order. Same price at Apple.com as the DJI.com price.
2019-12-22
Use props
JodyB
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

jmilamtx Posted at 12-22 14:15
I ordered the fly more combo and it said 25 days. Found it at Apple.com and picked it up the same day and cancelled the dji web order. Same price at Apple.com as the DJI.com price.

Congrats!! A lot of folks are going their party vendor for this very reason.
2019-12-22
Use props
hmallett
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Goldie33 Posted at 12-22 03:27
I ordered on Dec 1st with a shipping time of 12-19 business days, too.
Now we have to hope our Mavic Mini arrives this year!!!!!!!

My 3rd December order has shipped on 30th December. I think it's unlikely to arrive this year!
2019-12-30
Use props
InspektorGadjet
lvl.4
Spain

hmallett Posted at 12-30 04:04
My 3rd December order has shipped on 30th December. I think it's unlikely to arrive this year!

Nice, at least is on its way now!
2019-12-30
Use props
hmallett
lvl.2
United Kingdom

InspektorGadjet Posted at 2019-12-30 05:10
Nice, at least is on its way now!

Well, sort of!
Shipped 30th December, and it left Shenzhen, China within 5 hours (according to DHL Express tracking), then no information since! So 4 days with no update. This is excruciating!
2020-1-3
Use props
InspektorGadjet
lvl.4
Spain

hmallett Posted at 1-3 07:23
Well, sort of!
Shipped 30th December, and it left Shenzhen, China within 5 hours (according to DHL Express tracking), then no information since! So 4 days with no update. This is excruciating!

Shipping dates seem very inaccurate in general at the moment, Hong Kong is having massive disruptions, France is having some transportation issues too...  I ordered something from Germany which was supposed to arrive in 3 days, took 18 days and still says processing even though I have it.
Lets hope it goes faster now for you guys.
2020-1-3
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

InspektorGadjet Posted at 1-3 07:42
Shipping dates seem very inaccurate in general at the moment, Hong Kong is having massive disruptions, France is having some transportation issues too...  I ordered something from Germany which was supposed to arrive in 3 days, took 18 days and still says processing even though I have it.
Lets hope it goes faster now for you guys.

Very valid points.  Also throw in any weather delays.
2020-1-3
Use props
hmallett
lvl.2
United Kingdom

hmallett Posted at 1-3 07:23
Well, sort of!

Delivery would have been today, except I pushed it back.

So to recap, for an order from the UK:
Order placed 3rd December, delivery 6th January. 34 days. 21 UK working days.
2020-1-6
Use props
fansfb81a207
lvl.2
Slovakia

For those interested, I placed the order on the 14th December 2019, received 7th January 2020. Delivered great no issues. Very happy pilot here.

All the best guys, see you in the sky
2020-1-10
Use props
Debugger
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4865846 ft
  • >>>
Greece

I placed the order on the 13th December 2019, received 2nd January 2020
2020-1-10
Use props
jmdvella
lvl.2
Slovakia

FYI - fansfb81a207 was me (jmdvella). Dont know why my username was changed - very strange. But its fixed now.
2020-1-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules