Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI Panda
Administrator
Flight distance : 405039 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

璁哄潧banner_m_672x304@1x.jpg

If you are a DJI tech geek and are interested in writing engaging content for DJI Guides, we would love to hear from you!

What Is DJI Guides?

DJI Guides is a platform that produces a variety of articles, including in-depth product reviews, flying tips, photography articles, and more. This platform serves as a place for users to make informed decisions about their purchases.

Topics We Are Covering

• DJI Product Buying Guides & Reviews

• DJI New Product Articles (Unboxings, reviews, accessories)

We are looking for writers who have experience with DJI technology and can write engaging articles for different audiences. With such a broad scope for articles, writers with experience with drones, handheld gimbals, action cameras, and SEO writing will be favored.

Benefits

1.        Publish your work on DJI Guides;
2.        Increased exposure of your work on DJI platforms;
3.        Receive DJI Credit;
4.        Priority testing for new products.

Interested?

If you are interested in joining us, please click HERE. Please provide a link to your published work.
We will only reply to successful applications.

2019-12-18
Use props
pianoplayer7
lvl.4
Flight distance : 259055 ft
United States

Cool! When is the deadline for submitting an application?
2019-12-18
Use props
BA Drone Dude
lvl.2

United States

I like the idea of writing helpful articles for DJI drones but I don't know a ton about the drones. All I have so far is the DJI/Ryze Tello and that thing is great. Nevertheless, writing helpful articles still sparks a bit of interest in me. Especially since I currently work in a place of which I typically have to help out confused or curious customers and suggest products we offer. I would join in but I don't know if I would be able to provide any specific information regarding DJI's drones or other camera equipment. I like the idea though if anything I would probably wait and see where this idea is going before I make up my mind.
2019-12-18
Use props
Roy Rogers
First Officer
Flight distance : 1186296 ft
United States

I read it , Thanks
2019-12-18
Use props
maddox
Captain
Malaysia

Cool! Thanks for sharing
2019-12-20
Use props
SupBro
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1454193 ft
  • >>>
United States

Awesome, thanks for sharing!
2019-12-20
Use props
Drone Taiwan
Second Officer
Flight distance : 535230 ft
Taiwan

I hope i can get selected, but i have almost no experience, but im doing my best in learning and sharing hehe
2019-12-27
Use props
djiuser_d4nrepilgL4b
lvl.1
Flight distance : 58045 ft
Italy

Qualcuno mi sa dire cosa significa questa scritta " carico massimo raggiunto" che mi esce nel mio mavic mini?
Screenshot_20191227-175427.jpg
2019-12-28
Use props
djiuser_8TgUK7YmqeZy
lvl.1
Flight distance : 10669 ft
United States

hey guys, my spark was stolen from my car, what can I do, has anyone happened to it?  Can the person who stole it use it on another account?  I just wrote to DJI but I haven't had a reply, tell me is there any way to find it?
2019-12-28
Use props
pianoplayer7
lvl.4
Flight distance : 259055 ft
United States

djiuser_8TgUK7YmqeZy Posted at 12-28 20:32
hey guys, my spark was stolen from my car, what can I do, has anyone happened to it?  Can the person who stole it use it on another account?  I just wrote to DJI but I haven't had a reply, tell me is there any way to find it?

So sorry to hear about your stolen Spark. The best way to get advice would be to start a new thread in the “Spark” section of the forum. There would be plenty of people who I’m sure would be willing to help you there.
2019-12-29
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Very cool!
2020-1-2
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13926112 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Great idea
2020-1-7
Use props
ALLAN C.
New

France

Cool but can you do at first make the dji osmo pocket wifi module and the dji osmo pocket mic adapter useable at the same time. It's been half a year people ask about it on your forum and you do nothing.
Your looking for a writer on topic " best camera tips" --> tips : before asking for this just listen to your customers and fix the issues everybody is whining for on the osmo pocket.
2020-1-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules