Short Flight Logs.
618 4 2019-12-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
grahamjohnson10
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2817172 ft
United Kingdom

This morning I flew an 18 minute flight and have auto sync flight logs in DJI Fly switched on.

When I view the log in DJI Fly it's 18 minutes long but when I used Airdata UAV App the flight log on Airdata is only 2 minutes long.

Has anyone else had this problem.
2019-12-18
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. Thank you for reaching out to DJI Forum. I hope our valued DJI co pilots can provide you the best response to this inquiry. Thank you for your valued support.
2019-12-18
Use props
InspektorGadjet
Second Officer
Flight distance : 439915 ft
Spain

Not really sure since Im new to air data and  logs, however yesterday I loaded my logs to airdata, and noticed something interesting, even though I did several flights, changed batteries etc. airdata separated the fly logs per location, was very interesting and understandable.

Not sure about flight times though have to check that myself.

Maybe if you post the fly log from dji and the airdata one, some experienced users here can tell you more.
2019-12-18
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I think the Phantom viewer is better but more manual - http://www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/upload/
2019-12-18
Use props
KlooGee
First Officer
Flight distance : 16783757 ft
  • >>>
United States

I would suggest reaching out to AirData about the problem.  I know when I had sent one of my logs to JJB* to test his log analysis tool, he was initially having a similar problem as you've described with AirData.  I would also suggest uploading the log to the PhantomHelp logviewer as DAFlys mentioned.
2019-12-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules