Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
**WARNING** DJI EU
940 9 2019-12-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Harbour
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3683615 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

If you are ever asked to send your product to the repair center in the Netherlands, refuse at the maximum level.

I recently sent me X5s camera to them and they assessed it once and said it was fine, they then sent it back after updating the firmware and then sent it back with the following remark. Remark: Warranty swap no issues found after fw update No Fault Found. This is a temporary invoice. Please contact support to provide more details on your found issues. We will be happy to reassess the unit when we have received more information. You have our thanks in advance for your time and support.

Upon receipt I took it out and test flew it to see that the gimbal horizon was still drifting, so I sent it back to them.

This time they decided that the camera had water damage, which it does not and then sent me an invoice to pay £1395.46
With the remark Remark: No Warranty gimbal. Water damage. The Gimbal have water damage, and are required to be replaced. According to the assessment made by our Engineering staff it has been discovered that this unit is a total loss. For safety and the prope r functionality of the unit we advise a complete replacement. We understand the inconvenience of this and have therefore, applied a 15% discount for you in this case. Please be kindly noted that, the original unit will not be sent back according to after-sales policy.

When I contacted them about this they said: "In the previous case, we tested your product and did not find any problem with it. And before returning it back to you, we had a thorough check of the whole unit. If it was water damaged, it could not be forwarded to logistics department".

So its a mysetery at how this damage was caused, but one thing is clear, DJI NL are taking customers property and sending them invoices for huge sums with a 15% discount added. (amazing)

I would like to hear from anyone else who's had issues with these guys in the Netherlands.
2019-12-18
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

We're sorry to know you've been frustrated and had troubles with our repair center in the Netherlands. The case was been forwarded with the upper level of support and this is being handled now by one of the managers. We'll be contacting the designated team in seeking assistance in clarifications. We would appreciate every patience we could get for the inconvenience caused. Thank you.
2019-12-18
Use props
Harbour
lvl.2
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Diana Posted at 12-18 11:17
We're sorry to know you've been frustrated and had troubles with our repair center in the Netherlands. The case was been forwarded with the upper level of support and this is being handled now by one of the managers. We'll be contacting the designated team in seeking assistance in clarifications. We would appreciate every patience we could get for the inconvenience caused. Thank you.

Hi Dianna, I contacted DJI support online earlier and it was apparently passed to upper level management but I heard nothing.

These guys have been shocking and they tried to be clever too, but fell way short. I'm no mathematician but If you take away 15% and add 10% that doesn't make 25% and the sarcasm with the dictionary comment was a nice touch too.

Good afternoon.

The update of the case is that the product was diagnosed with clear water damage.

The repair solution for your case is replacement of the whole unit, in English dictionary, "replacement" means "the process of replacing something with something else", a process of giving in A to get B.

1) Considering the very special situations that customer insisted on getting the old unit back, which changes the essence of "replacement", we would like to be cooperative as customer requested and return the old unit together with the supposed-to-be replacement product.

In this case, the 15% off discount can NOT be offered to the repair service but only to be conducted at full price.

2) If you'd like to continue the repair process, we would like to offer an extra 10% off discount, in total 25% off discount on the repair fee to help you proceed the case;
2019-12-18
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Harbour Posted at 12-18 12:42
Hi Dianna, I contacted DJI support online earlier and it was apparently passed to upper level management but I heard nothing.

These guys have been shocking and they tried to be clever too, but fell way short. I'm no mathematician but If you take away 15% and add 10% that doesn't make 25% and the sarcasm with the dictionary comment was a nice touch too.

Hi, you should receive feedback with 24 to 48 hours. As my previous reply earlier, we've endorsed and seek the attention of the team that will handle your case. Matter of fact, even before reading your reply we made sure that this is properly documented and communicated internally. Rest assured that all updates and needed information will be properly disposed with all honesty. Again, we thank you for being patient and cooperative as per our conversation here in Forum. Enjoy the rest of the day.
2019-12-18
Use props
Harbour
lvl.2
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Thank you, I look forward to hearing what the managers have to say. It's a shame I had to take it to a forum to escalate the case.
2019-12-18
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Harbour Posted at 12-18 13:43
Thank you, I look forward to hearing what the managers have to say. It's a shame I had to take it to a forum to escalate the case.

No worries and very much welcome. We're glad that somehow we're able to help you here with our own little ways.  Please let us know if you have other concerns. We're here to help.
2019-12-18
Use props
Harbour
lvl.2
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Dear Customer,

DJI kindly remind you that you still have a repair invoice for your Zenmuse X5S Gimbal and Camera .
Your case No. is:

CAS-3817752-T9T0N1

Please use the link below to submit your payment.
2019-12-20
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Harbour Posted at 12-20 23:58
Dear Customer,

DJI kindly remind you that you still have a repair invoice for your Zenmuse X5S Gimbal and Camera .

Hi Harbour, sorry for the inconvenience. As per check, your case has been escalated to the supervisor team, the team will follow up on your case. Should there any further assistance needed, please feel free to contact us.
2019-12-21
Use props
Harbour
lvl.2
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Natalia Posted at 12-21 00:56
Hi Harbour, sorry for the inconvenience. As per check, your case has been escalated to the supervisor team, the team will follow up on your case. Should there any further assistance needed, please feel free to contact us.

Sadly it would appear that is DJI EU coming back to me, why is this? I thought this was being pushed to a manager that was not affiliated with the NL repair centre.

They have again requested the same information that I sent them on the 14th December, so we are just going round and round and round.  (The information they've asked for is in the email feed that they replied to me on.) Hardly taking this seriously are they! Proving my point, how can customers trust these people?

I have told these people that there was no accident and explained why the camera was sent to them over and over, but they keep going back to stating 'accident'!   

They are certainly very pro at wasting time!
2019-12-23
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Harbour Posted at 12-23 08:48
Sadly it would appear that is DJI EU coming back to me, why is this? I thought this was being pushed to a manager that was not affiliated with the NL repair centre.

They have again requested the same information that I sent them on the 14th December, so we are just going round and round and round.  (The information they've asked for is in the email feed that they replied to me on.) Hardly taking this seriously are they! Proving my point, how can customers trust these people?

Sorry again for the inconvenience caused to you, we'll forward your feedback to the related team.
2019-12-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules