Mavic Mini Fly more combo accessories only
2691 6 2019-12-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DoughDrone
lvl.2
Indonesia

I was forced to purchase a standard Mavic mini due to running out of stock of fly more combo edition in my places.The extra goods in the fly more combo looks handy espececially the extra battery, charger hub, and carry case.

Do you think DJI will start selling Mavic Mini Fly more combo accessories only?
Possible to make a request to DJI to formally suggest them selling Fly more combo accessories for mavic mini?

2019-12-18
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi DoughDrone, the accessories combo is not available in our online store, your need will be transferred to the related team for consideration, please note the update in our online store. Thank you for your support.
2019-12-19
Use props
DoughDrone
lvl.2
Singapore

All right, let's see whether DJI will be my santa on making this come true
2019-12-19
Use props
InspektorGadjet
Second Officer
Flight distance : 439915 ft
Spain

Cases and other accessories are available from other manufacturers, the battery hub is by far the best accesories within the combo, which  guess it will be available at some point, but I agree the 100$ extra for all the combo stuff is awesome.
2019-12-19
Use props
JodyB
First Officer
Flight distance : 302536 ft
  • >>>
United States

I agree with InspektorGadjet, the extra batteries and the charging hub is worth the extra money and for me, worth the extra wait to get the FMC instead of the regular package. I have seen the spare batteries and charging hub on amazon as well as a case that looks almost identical to the one in the FMC made by PGYTECH on amazon as well. There are sellers on there that are selling the spare props too so if you have access to amazon, Santa can be nice to you
2019-12-19
Use props
DoughDrone
lvl.2
Singapore

Buying each of the mavic mini fly more accessories separately is way more expensive then the fly combo package. Considering the mavic mini has been running low of stock consistently, its accessories is also selling as mark up price. It is better off if DJI selling fly more combo accessories separately or even a charging kit bundle is worth to upgrade from the standard package. DJI Santa, I am waiting for you on this coming eve
2019-12-19
Use props
pichito
New
United States

Any luck with this? I got the Mavic Mini as a gift, but would have gladly paid $100 more for the fly more kit. DJI do you offer the fly more  accessories as a kit?
2020-6-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules